Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Some good news at last
  • Options
    Sounds promising just a shame the 4 coming back are all so injury prone and will be injured again within no time.
  • Options
    Is it normal not to go straight under the knife with the injury Jake has done.

One thing that concerns me with all this cost cutting is that we dont get the best surgeon possible for JFC
  • Options
    Seeing the article is a bit hazy am I right in thinking that Igor returned to training yesterday

The others will all be back training next Monday or have they too returned at the same time as Igor?
  • Options

Is it normal not to go straight under the knife with the injury Jake has done.

One thing that concerns me with all this cost cutting is that we dont get the best surgeon possible for JFC

TBF when i did my first ACL I had to wait for the swelling in the other ligaments to go down before they could operate. Think mine was around 6 weeks after the incident. Second one there was less swelling so had the Op within 3 weeks. Seems common practice to me.
  • Options

Seeing the article is a bit hazy am I right in thinking that Igor returned to training yesterday

The others will all be back training next Monday
    or have they too returned at the same time as Igor?

You are correct