Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Some of my comments tonight

Some of my remarks tonight were made out of anger and frustration but I should have held restraint. Sorry for any offence caused.

Comments

• Posting this without a link to the comments in question is exceptionally unfair to those of us that missed the initial outburst.

Can I suggest you use the argument alert thread to direct us to where it all happened?

Many thanks

I deleted the original comments but they are in ref tonight and post match views.
  • Posting this without a link to the comments in question is exceptionally unfair to those of us that missed the initial outburst.

Can I suggest you use the argument alert thread to direct us to where it all happened?

Many thanks

I deleted the original comments but they are in ref tonight and post match views.
    Can you just provide some highlights?
  • edited August 2018

Posting this without a link to the comments in question is exceptionally unfair to those of us that missed the initial outburst.

Many thanks

Ah! I wondered why you had been 'flagged' (x2) for replying to my refs comments with only a full stop!! :smiley:
  • Some of my remarks tonight were made out of anger and frustration but I should have held restraint. Sorry for any offence caused.

surely this is what CL is for .. better to vent your anger here than kicking the cat, dog, kids or missus ((:>)
  • There’s anger everywhere, this is what Duchatelet has driven many people to.

Apology not accepted by the way.
  • Nicholas said:

You need to keep your emotions in like I do after games :wink:

Yeah you used to get an overnight ban, after a particularly poor display. I always thought of it as the drunk tank
  • Macronate said:

There’s anger everywhere, this is what Duchatelet has driven many people to.

Apology not accepted by the way.

Well that's your opinion

Many thanks

Can you just provide some highlights?
    That's what Paulie said.