Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kicking off?

Has anyone heard about some trouble 'upstairs' after the game tonight? As we were walking out past the West Stand we heard that it was "all going off upstairs!"

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Hopefully Marshall knocking their coach out Gobby wanker
  • Options
    addick05 said:

Has anyone heard about some trouble 'upstairs' after the game tonight? As we were walking out past the West Stand we heard that it was "all going off upstairs!"

Probably the food not being sold on one of the concourses
  • Options
    Hopefully a staff member was having a pop at the COO.
  • Options
    Fans were asking Barry Fry and the people
    With him how they slept at night with such an awful man for a manager as we were leaving.

Telling him/them they should be ashamed.

They were happy, we are gutted. Inevitable venting.

A couple of the light blue security guards nearly knocked me, a friend and others walking down the stairs as they were trying to sprint up the stairs.
  • Options
    Oh well that appears to have cleared that mystery up then.
  • Options

Thought this was gonna be the trouble at The Station.

TBF it was ok till the posh fans started singing, we are top of the league and 1 jason cummings theres only 1 jason cummings.

That annoyed the Charlton fans on the other platform and like against shrewsbury they kicked off

Oh christ, "Smiles" and the Choir Boy werent there again were they?
    Lol couldnt see just heard it all, sure someone took a pic again
  • Options
    Mentioned on the post match thread that I have been told that it kicked off in the Boardroom with the Posh Chairman offering square goes.

No further info.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mate was in directors box with Posh people and loads of angry Charlton fans got the hump with the celebrating contingent and started gathering shouting abuse around the directors box about being robbed etc the usual bitter bullshit from football fans , like the punters in the directors box made the referee make them decisions .
    The Posh owner said afterwards he’d have been game for some not sure if he was serious or taking the pee.
    People just can’t deal with losing and oppo supporters celebrating near them and that is 10 times worse when it’s late and controversial.
  • Options
    All kicked off with players and managers by changing rooms after game
    Source: ball boy
  • Options
    Their chairman, Steve Evans, Barry Fry.....no further words required....
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Nearly kicked off at the top of Floyd Road too. Police weren't up the middle of the road as usual and the people weren't taking too kindly to Posh fan's celebrating.
  • Options
    Barry Fry is as bad as Steve Evans. Many years ago I played against Maidstone Youth Team. Maidstone United were top of the Conference and on there way to the FL. Barry Fry was their first team manager and was watching the youth team game. Ended up having a row with our coach about nothing really and had a punch up on the side of the pitch with him as the game was going on. What a great example that was.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:

Reading some of the horror stories above sounds like it is a full return to the dark days of the 70s and 80s and makes me seriously question whether I'll go on Saturday.

Thanks Duchatelet.

Horror stories is a bit steep
    Horror stories is ridiculous.
  • Options

Definitely going to Peterbro away, horrible side, horrible management team.

Horrible town.

• Options

Croydon said:

Reading some of the horror stories above sounds like it is a full return to the dark days of the 70s and 80s and makes me seriously question whether I'll go on Saturday.

Thanks Duchatelet.

Horror stories is a bit steep
    Horror stories is ridiculous.
    Horror stories is sarcastic.
  • Options
    You know what it's like? you both reach for the last vol-au-vent, a Mexican stand off ensues and then all hell breaks loose. A seasoned campaigner like Perks was too quick for Billy Bunter, and it was the only victory of the night for the mighty Addicks...

(This rumour was brought to you by the Roland Dutchalet Appreciation Society)
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Nearly kicked off at the top of Floyd Road too. Police weren't up the middle of the road as usual and the people weren't taking too kindly to Posh fan's celebrating.

I didn't see any incidents but was surprised at the lack of police in Floyd Road. Maybe they're all on holiday, as on an autumn Saturday we could be playing the The Dog and Duck over 65s team at Bowls and there would be more police there