Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• edited August 2018
    Kenedy not going to face retrospective action.

WTF he should have been sent off and now he wont even face a ban
  • Kennedy not going to face retrospective action.

WTF he should have been sent off and now he wont even face a ban

what about Kenedy though? ;-))

• Hoping Palarse get stuffed and lose a couple of key players tonight
  • Title is incredibly misleading :lol:
  • So far the in-form player seems to be Richarlison, playing where Rooney did last season and doing far better.

Only 21 years old as well.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Title is incredibly misleading :lol:

What should it be?
  • https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45253979

Claudio Bravo has ruptured his achilles

That leaves 20-year-old Daniel Grimshaw as backup
  • Liverpool were impressive again. I think they'll spank a fair few teams this year. Keïta is a quality addition to an already very good side
  • edited August 2018
    Liverpool’s biggest problem last year (GK aside) was lack of options in midfield. By the end of the season they only had 3 players available. Adding Keita and Fabinho is top business.
    City’s biggest threat without a doubt
  • Went to Leicester v Wolves on Saturday .. James Maddison .. get him in the squad NOW Mr Southgate .. Harry Maguire .. you have to see him 'live' to really appreciate what a very good defender he is .. and he's so cool about all that he does

Now looking forward to my second PL treat of the season .. Leicester v Liverpool on Sept 1
  • Sponsored links:

• Liverpool’s biggest problem last year (GK aside) was lack of options in midfield. By the end of the season they only had 3 players available. Adding Keita and Fabinho is top business.
    City’s biggest threat without a doubt

Also got decent back up attacking options for when the front 3 need a rest.

Last season Salah, Firmino and Mane had to play almost every minute but now they have Shaqiri plus Lallana and Sturridge fit again.
  • Good to see its not just in League One where dodgy penalties are given

Chelsea went 1-0 up thanks to a penalty despite the Newcastle player clearly getting the ball when he went in for the tackle, was nice justice for them when they equalised
  • David Luiz is an absolute joke, pathetically bad defending for the Newcastle goal, how is he still getting a game?
  • Good to see its not just in League One where dodgy penalties are given

Chelsea went 1-0 up thanks to a penalty despite the Newcastle player clearly getting the ball when he went in for the tackle, was nice justice for them when they equalised

He touched the ball but he did not dispossess Alonso who still had a scoring opportunity if he had not been brought down by the tackle follow through. If his touch had dispossessed Alonso it would have been a very harsh penalty. But he didn't, so penalty decision was correct.
  • Read today that Liverpool have hired a 'throw in' coach!

Their fans are going Delap that up
  • Really hope spurs can turn Moan Utd over tonight as will be fun to watch Mourinho have another sulk!
  • If it's 352 for United it means Matic at centre half while Lindelof is on the bench.
    433 would see Pogba playing much further forward than usual
  • Looks like a 352 with Herrera in the right centre back position
  • Sponsored links:

We need to recruit a free kick coach!
  • What a miss by Lukaku!!
  • Great tackle from Smalling. Committed early but adjusted well
  • Ref bottled that pen though...
  • Kane booked for winning a perfectly good tackle then Spurs denied a pen.

Is Fergie still manager there?
  • Referees are certainly scared of the Old Trafford supporters though... Dont know why, they'd only be attacked with thousands of camera flashes from the tourists
  • Been a great game though which is rare for Man Urd these days
  • Man U seem to have a bit more about them than they have had for a while
  • Bit of a dilemma. Do I carry on watching a game that is OK but not a classic or watch the second episode of bodyguard. (I know what my wife's preference is!)
  • Bit of a dilemma. Do I carry on watching a game that is OK but not a classic or watch the second episode of bodyguard. (I know what my wife's preference is!)

No dilemma then is there? :wink: