Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post match views MK Dons vs Charlton: Lge Cup 1st Rd

edited August 2018 in General Charlton
Over to the heroes who went

Comments

• Options
    cabbles said:

Over to the heroes who went

You've a long wait.

• Options
    We go again on Saturday.

See you there
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    If the idea was to focus on the league because our squad is so thin then job done.

Btw is this that crappy competition where Premiership teams play their u23s - or the Rumbelows cup?
  • Options
    Just read match thread. Good to see we gave up a cup run before it even started. Also if Bowyer wasnt there that is fucking disgraceful. Its a first team fixture after all. If the fans put thenselves out to go the least youd expect is the manager to actually turn up.
  • Options
    meh!
  • Options
    I genuinely thought it was the checkertrade.
    Couldn’t care less about the league cup. Fa Cup, maybe.
    Getting out of league 1, definitely.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

I genuinely thought it was the checkertrade.
    Couldn’t care less about the league cup. Fa Cup, maybe.
    Getting out of league 1, definitely.

Or in the worst case scenario - staying in league one :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    we cant even throw the towel in properly ------ still i bet the kids learnt loads getting a thumping

the sound ? well sure as fuck it aint the Aussies
  • Options
    Turn up.
    Have our tummies tickled.
    Exit Buckinghamshire with our tails between our legs.

Standard.
  • Options
    Fucking disgrace. What has this club come to
  • Options
    Couldn't care less
  • Options
    Hope Roland makes suitable price adjustment now that another potential route to.glory has been blocked.
  • Options
    I can’t say I’m bothered about a cup competition which we won’t win, is sponsored by a company I’ve still never heard of and have know idea what they do.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Definitely there.

Oh yes he was! :smiley:
  • Options
    Wondering what the source was for Bowyer not being there. Seemed someone was intent on stirring the pot and countless people fell for it.
  • Options

Wondering what the source was for Bowyer not being there. Seemed someone was intent on stirring the pot and countless people fell for it.

Talksport stated that Euell and Jackson were on the sideline. Didn't say Bowyer wasn't there. Might've been watching in the stand.
  • Options

Definitely there.

Apologies then Lee.
  • Options
    Shame as I would of liked a little cup run as I do not think we have the sqaud or players to get an auto spot, we may nick a play off spot but I would of liked a big away game in london to one of the prem teams.

And how long have we been hearing we are prioritising the league!.
  • Options
    I was at the game and didn't see Bowyer on the sideline, if he was at the match he must have been in the stand.
  • Options

Definitely there.

But was he involved?