Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Under 21s

Didn't see it but a mate on the train this morning said Carson was MOTM. Any views?

Comments

• Options
    he was different CLASS. End of.
  • Options
    Lita shanked a penalty after really begging to take it.

Donut

One of the Czech players did a 'Keown' to him as well

Good game though
  • Options
    think this will finally put an end to anyone's thoughts we might sign him this summer
  • Options
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=A1YourView&xml=/sport/2007/06/12/sfgcze12.xml

"Apart from those two ... the only England player who enhanced his reputation was Scott Carson, who made two terrific saves."
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]think this will finally put an end to anyone's thoughts we might sign him this summer
    i'm still not ruling it out
  • Options
    Gareth Southgate is at Bournemouth tonight to watch the under 21s

Fantastic that despite being in Montenegro last night he has come tonight rather than just sending someone else
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Bloody hell a twelve year bump!

This must’ve been one of the first topics ever created on here. Paulie taking it way back.
  • Options
    Bloody hell a twelve year bump!

This must’ve been one of the first topics ever created on here. Paulie taking it way back.
    Didnt even seen the date, just searched for England under 21s and it was the 1st one I saw
  • Options

Fantastic that despite being in Montenegro last night he has come tonight rather than just sending someone else
    Fuck me. His job is to watch football matches. I’d be disappointed if he wasn’t there.
  • Options
    0-1

Really good German side, lots of players proven domestically.

Davies and Dowell is an uninspiring central partnership. I’ll give us the benefit of the doubt though as we are moving a lot of our real talent to the first team.

Foden is the next called up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fuck me. His job is to watch football matches. I’d be disappointed if he wasn’t there.
    Exactly. It must only be a 4 or 5 hour flight back. I know plenty of people that fly between Asia and London and go straight to the office for a full day upon landing. I’m all for giving Southgate the credit he thoroughly deserves at the moment, but saying it’s fantastic he’s gone to Bournemouth tonight is pushing it a bit too far.  
  • Options
    According to Wikipedia, Lita is now 34 and plays for Margate.
  • Options
    So Carson then?
  • Options
    According to Wikipedia, Lita is now 34 and plays for Margate.
    Southgate must be furious.  That's a long way to go only to find that one of the two players he's turned up to see isn't even playing.