Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Football Club: Artist In

Anyone see this a couple of Sunday’s ago?

An artist who wasn’t really a football fan following West Brom behind the scenes last season.

Fascinating insight, and slightly different to the usual behind the scenes look.

Recommend downloading it on All 4

Comments

• Options
    Yep, very good programme. Interesting how he becomes so attached to West Brom in just one season, although he did get closer than your average fan does.
  • Options

Anyone see this a couple of Sunday’s ago?

An artist who wasn’t really a football fan following West Brom behind the scenes last season.

Fascinating insight, and slightly different to the usual behind the scenes look.

Recommend downloading it on All 4

I thought this was going to be an alert about another cut back at the Valley and, you were going to say that to save money on VAR, Roland’s got somebody out of a local art school to draw a picture for the Ref...
  • Options
    Excellent program I thought and well worth a watch. Captured a lot of what football is for me and I Tony Pullis came across as a really passionate bloke, his painting was excellent.

Its on Ch4 catch up still
  • Options
    Was that the one with Tai-Shan Schierenberg? I've seen him before on some Sky Arts shows and caught a bit of the footy one. Will watch it from the start on catch up.
  • Options
    Great programme, just shows that some footballers are really only in it as a job too!
    When that last minute goal went in was excellent
  • Options
    I've had this downloaded to watch for a week or so, I'll give it a go and see if I can disagree with you ;-)
  • Options
    Thanks for recomending this, my family really enjoyed it. I thought Tony Pulis came out of it really well.