Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reasons To Join ROT

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'm in!
  • Options
    Anyone know whether RD has shown interest in developing the land at Alcorcon, the Spanish club he owns?
    If not it seems to be the exception which proves the rule.
  • Options

Membership up 62% in the past 10 days

Can't stop the ROT

Very well done @ROT. A good sequence of simple, persuasive statements.
  • Options
    ROT said:

And finally:

Reason 9: In exchange for your £10 Life Membership you will be sent a membership pack containing your (numbered) membership certificate, ROT desk calendar and ROT badge, which you can pass down to future generations along with the 1947 FA Cup Final programme you inherited, your now-worthless share certificate, that un-thrown pink plastic pig…
    You will also receive a warm glow, knowing you have again done your bit towards getting Roland out of our club. A bargain!!

Please see the opening post for how to support Roland Our Today. ROT looks forward to hearing from you.

Uncanny, I recently joined ROT and I do have a 1947 FA Cup Final programme, I do have a now-worthless share certificate and I do have a pink plastic pig although it was thrown onto the pitch by me from the front row of the West Stand where it landed in front of the Coventry bench and was immediately thrown back to me by Steve Ogrizovic (goalkeeping coach of Coventry City) so I decided to keep it.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Membership up 62% in the past 10 days

Can't stop the ROT

60 now?
  • Options

ROT said:

And finally:

Reason 9: In exchange for your £10 Life Membership you will be sent a membership pack containing your (numbered) membership certificate, ROT desk calendar and ROT badge, which you can pass down to future generations along with the 1947 FA Cup Final programme you inherited, your now-worthless share certificate, that un-thrown pink plastic pig…
    You will also receive a warm glow, knowing you have again done your bit towards getting Roland out of our club. A bargain!!

Please see the opening post for how to support Roland Our Today. ROT looks forward to hearing from you.

Uncanny, I recently joined ROT and I do have a 1947 FA Cup Final programme, I do have a now-worthless share certificate and I do have a pink plastic pig although it was thrown onto the pitch by me from the front row of the West Stand where it landed in front of the Coventry bench and was immediately thrown back to me by Steve Ogrizovic (goalkeeping coach of Coventry City) so I decided to keep it.
    Almost proper Charlton - all you need now is your Ronnie Moore certificate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

ROT said:

And finally:

@Coyotejohn1947 it sounds like ROT was made for you!