Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Shrewsbury- Match Thread

Comments

• I'd love to be at the Valley again. Not until he goes though. Sad

if anything I'm glad im not there going by some of the posts on here.
    It's part of Saturday tho. Instead I'm at home watching the match thread. Oh fuck off soon Roland
  • 45' One minute is added on.

#cafc 0 #salop 0
  • Usual shit we will hold out till Half Time have a cuppa come out in the second half and concede a goal in the first ten minutes and they wil
  • I'd love to be at the Valley again. Not until he goes though. Sad

if anything I'm glad im not there going by some of the posts on here.
    It's part of Saturday tho. Instead I'm at home watching the match thread. Oh fuck off soon Roland
    Thanks for the company Arsenetatters
  • Park the bus.
  • CAFCsayer said:

How on earth was that a foul? Naby stood his ground

Flagged for offside
  • Sounds like i missed a belter...

Hold on for a point anyone?
  • Sponsored links:

• HT: @CAFCofficial 0 Town 0 - Decent end to end game of football with chances for both sides but its all square at the break #salop #BlueAmberArmy
  • The story of the first half...

Not much in the way of clear-cut chances before the break and it's all to play for in the second half. #cafc
  • Thought Aribo has looked solid defensively, not offered his usual spark going forward though. Grant and Taylor looking like a great partnership and Pratley a good commanding midfielder.

Could do with upgrading Marshall (tries but no end product), Lapslie (good but not quite ready yet)
  • Chose to stay home and watch the cricket with a beer or two. Just can't get up for watching Charlton anymore.

Hurry up and go you senile old cunt.

First time I haven't been to the first home game of the season since the age of 4.

First home league game I've missed since 1980
    FFS. Pretty sure you'd be there if it wasn't for The Owner! The shit you must have gone through to keep that run going and the shit you must have watched over the years. Therse been some awful owners during that time but none like this one. May he be gone soon.
  • edited August 2018
    ross1 said:

HT: @CAFCofficial 0 Town 0 - Decent end to end game of football with chances for both sides but its all square at the break #salop #BlueAmberArmy

Lol
    What game are they watching.

Having flashbacks to Hull at home, when it was pissing down and finished 0-0

The only difference is the weather
  • Endeavour aplenty but not much skill

• Gillingham have named 4 ex-Addicks in their matchday squad - and started 3 of them.

• HT
    CAFC shots on target - 0
    CAFC corners -0

You stay-away fans don”t know what you’re missing !
  • ross1 said:

HT: @CAFCofficial 0 Town 0 - Decent end to end game of football with chances for both sides but its all square at the break #salop #BlueAmberArmy

It's been bloody awful
  • Chose to stay home and watch the cricket with a beer or two. Just can't get up for watching Charlton anymore.

Hurry up and go you senile old cunt.

First time I haven't been to the first home game of the season since the age of 4.

First home league game I've missed since 1980
    FFS. Pretty sure you'd be there if it wasn't for The Owner! The shit you must have gone through to keep that run going and the shit you must have watched over the years. Therse been some awful owners during that time but none like this one. May he be gone soon.
    Sorry to confuse everyone. First home game of the season that I have missed since 1980, not first home game I have missed since then.

Poor drafting:-(
  • Sponsored links:

• Game is crying out for someone to take it by the scruff of neck, as Paulie says it currently has 0-0 all over it

Deliveries from dead ball situations hasnt improved from last week and need to get Marshall off them else they're just a waste

Sarr is doing really well at the back whilst Pratley is showing his experience in the middle and probably just edges Naby as my MOTM for the first half.

Lapslie seems to mean well but isnt quite there yet
  • shirty5 said:

ross1 said:

It's been bloody awful
    That is for the Shrewsbury fans to encourage them to come to their next home game
  • Wow! That was boring.
  • Sounds like I’m not missing much. Wedding was was pleasant enough.
  • We were total class first half and abysmally shit second half vs Sunderland. Here's hoping we have done a swap today.
  • You would think the players would have been desperate to go all out and win their first home game of the season, maybe forced seven or eight corners, draw a few free kicks and create a handful of decent goal-scoring chances in the opening hal
    ross1 said:

Hope it is not confusing, but Salop tweets are a different time to ours for the same action

Tweet-Lag.Ten years behind in Salop. They are using a Ceefex-Twitter gateway.
  • When you are playing top sides like Shrewsbury Town you must be relieved to get in level at half time... Thanks Roland!
  • We were total class first half and abysmally shit second half vs Sunderland. Here's hoping we have done a swap today.

Perhaps we'll play 3-5-2 in the 2nd half.

Worked for Sunderland last week.

• Here come the Addicks for the second half and we've made a change at the break... #cafc
  • Marshall off. Another injury?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!