Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Shrewsbury- Match Thread

Comments

• 24: Town looking lively in the final third and are putting good pressure on the Charlton goal #salop 0-0
  • Posted at
    25'
    Attempt blocked. Alex Gilliead (Shrewsbury Town) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked.
  • @GeorgeLapslie right in the thick of the action on his full home league debut #cafc

• Anyone on holiday looking in on this thread...enjoy this is shite

Always like a match summariser’s opinion

• 27'
    Foul by Aaron Amadi-Holloway (Shrewsbury Town).

Posted at
    27'
    Patrick Bauer (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.
  • Just seen a video of the 'crowd' on Twitter. So sad to see.

I can't see the lower tier of the Covered End from my seat at the back of the upper but it barely looks 5,000 in the ground.

Just Foxtrot Oscar Roland, you've destroyed our club.
  • 28' Beckles glances a header wide from a corner for the Shrews.

#cafc 0 #salop 0
  • 27: Town moving the ball around nicely with Whalley, Norburn and Haynes all looking for an opening, it comes out to Bolton who crosses and wins a corner #salop 0-0
  • 27: Whalley delivers and inviting ball from the corner and there is Beckles with a header, but its just wide #salop 0-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Listening to Fulham Palace on 5 live. Sadly Pat Nevin is doing some of the commentary. #needsubtitles
  • Posted at
    29'
    Attempt blocked. Oliver Norburn (Shrewsbury Town) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked.
  • Listening to Fulham Palace on 5 live. Sadly Pat Nevin is doing some of the commentary. #needsubtitles

I like Pat Nevin, normally quite amusing.

Paul Parker summarising that match on BBC London.
  • 30: Solly has he the ball and is looking to run it out for a Charlton corner, but Gillieads having none of it and nicks the ball and comes away with it #salop 0-0
  • 32' Josh Laurent volleys over the bar for Shrewsbury from 20 yards.

#cafc 0 #salop 0
  • Sounds like Shrewsbury in the ascendancy?
  • Sadly. COYRs
  • Town have settle down and getting into this.
  • Danger looms.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2018
    Chose to stay home and watch the cricket with a beer or two. Just can't get up for watching Charlton anymore.

Hurry up and go you senile old cunt.

First time I haven't been to the first home game of the season since the age of 4.
  • How often have a had a player with the same surname as another’s first name?
  • Chef Wendy 0 Hull 1

Massive upset.
  • Ched Evans scores away against Oxford
  • Just like the world cup
  • Posted at
    34'
    Foul by Josh Laurent (Shrewsbury Town).

Posted at
    34'
    Darren Pratley (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
  • Wendies 0 Hull 1 :smiley:
  • ross1 said:

Ched Evans scores away against Oxford

Bad news Good news
  • Ok we are all over em....that sound better
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!