Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton staff wages paid late? (Ed. Unsubstantiated rumour)

Comments

• Surely if you state it as a fact rather than question if there is any truth in it.

This is a public forum - posting an unsubstantiated rumour could as far as I see be libellous? I would steer clear of doing so.

Oyston took action against Blackpool fans and in the current climate I wouldn't put it past RD trawling through Charlton related websites.
  • 1 - there was no question mark in original title

2 - don’t think there is anything wrong with OP asking if anyone has heard similar
  • MrOneLung said:

1 - there was no question mark in original title

2 - don’t think there is anything wrong with OP asking if anyone has heard similar

Some things are perhaps not best done on a public forum.
  • MrOneLung said:

1 - there was no question mark in original title

But did the title open up with a capital letter?
  • I think we're pretty safe on here though @hoof_it_up_to_benty ;)
  • T_C_E said:

I think we're pretty safe on here though @hoof_it_up_to_benty ;)

We probably are safe but I don't think it's the cleverest idea to post unsubstantiated rumours. I'm surprised RD hasn't taken legal action up to now given Oyston has.
  • Given th OP didn’t capitalise his own username I think it’s safe to say he is a heathen
  • Macronate said:

3 pages in and already a great thread.

And I’m getting bra adverts as well.

Well someone is making a tit of themselves...;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Shades of Stuwall here
  • And whilst we’re about it I’d like to ask iainment about his user name.
    For some strange reason it irritates me, it’s unpronounceable and also means absolutely nothing ”ia in ment” WTF does it mean iainment?
  • Iain Ment is how I've always read it.
  • Right yes......I suppose so.
    For some reason though,I don’t read the name Iain because it’s not written with a capital I. Sometimes a word just doesn’t look right.
    Just a silly little thing that I seem to notice and I always have to dwell on for a split second whilst my brain takes in the word and processes how to pronounce it, then realises that in the way I’m reading it, it can’t.
  • Right yes......I suppose so.
    For some reason though,I don’t read the name Iain because it’s not written with a capital I. Sometimes a word just doesn’t look right.
    Just a silly little thing that I seem to notice and I always have to dwell on for a split second whilst my brain takes in the word and processes how to pronounce it, then realises that in the way I’m reading it, it can’t.

I wouldn't worry, with the way he's been lying on this thread, blokes name is probably Jack.
  • I really hope Shrewsbury bring a few today and take the piss so we can vent a lot of pent up anger.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wow! That was 15 minutes of my life I'm not going to get back! The gift that never stops giving.
  • And whilst we’re about it I’d like to ask iainment about his user name.
    For some strange reason it irritates me, it’s unpronounceable and also means absolutely nothing ”ia in ment” WTF does it mean iainment?

Two syllables, Iain ment.

Iain as in sometimes spelt by the Scots?

I hope the question mark has been used correctly here.
  • Where do I find out more information about the lanyards?

https://www.lanyardstore.com/article-lanyard-uses.html

https://www.lanyardstore.com/article-lanyard-uses.html
    Thank you so much for bringing this in to my life
  • edited August 2018
    I hate how pathetic we've become but also not sure if this has slid to banter and I'm missing it?

• Just this moment been told not true, wages have been paid and on time.

There is another, separate issue but the thread title is wrong.

On a separate note, bloke told me we were signing Messi. He's kinda run away now but anyone else heard this??
  • drewman said:

Just this moment been told not true, wages have been paid and on time.

There is another, separate issue but the thread title is wrong.

On a separate note, bloke told me we were signing Messi. He's kinda run away now but anyone else heard this??
    Why have you not started a new thread with this news?
    Notice the question mark
  • At what point this weekend does @iainment accept he didn’t put a ? In the original title?

I’m going for 4pm Sunday

When the takeover is complete, couple of weeks it is then ;)