Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dulwich chairman attacks Charlton in Hamlet programme

Comments

• Options

What the fuck is Murray doing all day while the clubs downward spiral continues on a daily basis?

He's non executive, which means he has no dealings with the day to day running of the club.
  • Options
    Can perfectly understand the Dulwich take on this (mind you we’re only hearing one side of the story here), but I hope that they realise we are being run by a bunch of leaderless unprofessional twats, many of whom we are thoroughly ashamed of.
    That is not the club we know and love......hopefully some day soon we can begin to rebuild that respect.
  • Options

Can perfectly understand the Dulwich take on this (mind you we’re only hearing one side of the story here), but I hope that they realise we are being run by a bunch of leaderless unprofessional twats, many of whom we are thoroughly ashamed of.
    That is not the club we know and love......hopefully some day soon we can begin to rebuild that respect.

Just don't hold your breath.
  • Options

Perhaps if Dulwich Hamlet paid rent once in a while they could have had a friendly in there own ground.

What, you mean the outstanding rent charge that has now been withdrawn as it had no basis legally?

You need to do some research before making statements like that.
  • Options
    Didn't someone say that Roland's been charging non-league clubs expenses for the friendlies because he knows they make money from them? Although I believe the Hamlet game was part of the Mascoll deal.
  • Options
    HarryLime said:

I cant wait for some bilge to come out of the club along the lines of "we only tried to renege on the fixture, because of the increased journey distance and the impact it would have on our carbon footprint"
    Charlton saving the planet.

HarryLime said:

I cant wait for some bilge to come out of the club along the lines of "we only tried to renege on the fixture, because of the increased journey distance and the impact it would have on our carbon footprint"

If there is no Charlton we won’t need a planet!

Charlton is life
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What’s he moaning about? We do not have a first team.
  • Options

Perhaps if Dulwich Hamlet paid rent once in a while they could have had a friendly in there own ground.

*their
  • Options
    HarryLime said:

I think this needs to be a thing after today's spin.
  • Options
    I had a pop at Watford for doing similar to Welwyn Garden City... Ashamed that our club are trying to pull similar stunts.
  • Options

HarryLime said:

I think this needs to be a thing after today's spin.
    That's why Lyle Taylor was on the train back from Sunderland... good work Charlton.
  • Options
    You mean there actually is someone in charge?
  • Options

Tom_Hovi said:

What, you mean the outstanding rent charge that has now been withdrawn as it had no basis legally?

If there rent was paid in full and on time, they would still play at champions hill. Probably.

It's a great feeling to stick up for your own team. Some of you should give it a go sometime.
    *their
  • Options
    Dulwich who?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As for “supporting your own team” I do support the manager and the players. Not some dickhead in a poorly fitted suit that decides to be a cunt to a local club that’s fallen on hard times through no fault of their own.

Dulwich Hamlet have a great system in place getting players through that go on to be pro footballers. You can garuntee they won’t be selling us the next oztumer or in this case mascoll that they discover now. Other non league clubs may well do the same.
  • Options

Don't feed the troll

Indeed.
  • Options
    Of course the irony of the comment is that we are paying rent and thats why we ate playing at arch rivals Tooting
  • Options
    Tom_Hovi said:

Tom_Hovi said:

If there rent was paid in full and on time, they would still play at champions hill. Probably.

It's a great feeling to stick up for your own team. Some of you should give it a go sometime.
    Meadow Residential were responsible for the club’s finances for the period that was allegedly unpaid. So they effectively hadn’t paid themselves supposedly and then when they handed over control to the football committee, used that as the excuse they were looking for to evict the club as a result of not getting their planning application approved by Southwark Council.

In reality, there was no debt and the fact that it has been challenged successfully and the “debt” withdrawn proves this.

There was no rent to pay, the whole thing was spurious and the fact that we’re not playing at Champion Hill is more to do with the machinations of Meadow Residential and their ambition to build on the land rather than any supposed debts of DHFC. That was just an excuse - they expected us to roll over and die but didn’t expect people to rally round the club as has happened.

We’re ?

Us?
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Of course the irony of the comment is that we are paying rent and thats why we ate playing at arch rivals Tooting

We?
  • Options
    As a former resident, I can't blame Charlton for not fancying spending an evening in Mitcham.