Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Poker League Preferences All interested please take part.

13»

Comments

• Options

Wednesday or Thursday then?

Either suits me .
  • Options
    Either is fine with me.
  • Options
    Thursday would suit me better but will try for Wednesday if that is the majority choice.
  • Options

Thursday would suit me better but will try for Wednesday if that is the majority choice.

Thursdays ok
  • Options
    Either - look forward to it
  • Options
    I’ve provisionally set it for Wednesday but that was before I read preferences, I can change to Thursday if preferred
  • Options
    I set up a Turbo game because it’s midweek and most would have been at work and will have work the following morning so I thought a bit faster paced would suit.

@Bedsaddick went to make you an admin and it says you already are (I thought you were).
  • Options

I can do Thursday this week, normally Pool Wednesday/ Thursday but week off on Thursday.
  • Options

I set up a Turbo game because it’s midweek and most would have been at work and will have work the following morning so I thought a bit faster paced would suit.

@Bedsaddick went to make you an admin and it says you already are (I thought you were).

That’s news to me ! Ok thanks
  • Options

I can do Thursday this week, normally Pool Wednesday/ Thursday but week off on Thursday.
    If everyone prefers Thursday, probably get more comments today because it’s match day, then I’ll change it.

Happy Birthday By the way x
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will deffo play Thursday, probably not Wednesday (youngest birthday)
  • Options

If everyone prefers Thursday, probably get more comments today because it’s match day, then I’ll change it.

Happy Birthday By the way x
    I am defo free Thursday , tomorrow not. usually Thursday would be no go too, so at least a few of us so worth promoting and setting up?

Thanks x