Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stan Kroenke

2»

Comments

• Options
    Also read that in April 2011, when he last increased his shareholding in Arsenal the club was valued at £731m.

Just over 7 years later, the club is valued at 1.8 billion!!
  • Options

Also read that in April 2011, when he last increased his shareholding in Arsenal the club was valued at £731m.

Just over 7 years later, the club is valued at 1.8 billion!!

who said you cant make money buying a football club...
  • Options
    rumours about Usmanov were elsewhere too - though maybe because of this photo instead of as well as it
  • Options
    If Usmanov is involved in Charlton I’ll get his fizzog tattooed on my arse.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
  • Options

rumours about usmanov come from this photo

The guy looks a little like usmanov if usmanov was about 20 years younger.

Paul Elliott's thinking "oh fuck I finally get a properly wealthy bloke to come along to watch Charlton and they serve up this dross, I'd have an easier time selling bacon sarnies at a mosque"
    Muir's thinking "'strewth! Gerard's gonna have to remind me what the blazes we're s'posed to be watching here, that belgian bogan must be out of his flamin' mind if he thinks this dog'n'pony show's worth more than about 40 bucks, let alone 40 mil! Now how long do I have to sit here before I can shoot through and do something less village?"
  • Options
    I think if Usmanov had been at The valley we would have known by now.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Yeah, I don't think it is him, having studied photos for 10 mins. Flip flop :smile:
  • Options
    That is absolutely not Usmanov at the Valley
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    as i said, it looks like it was usmanov if he died his hair and extensive surgery to make himself look about 20 years younger
  • Options

That is absolutely not Usmanov at the Valley

....or is it?
  • Options
    if usmanov was one of the AFC investors, i'm sure @Airman Brown would've heard something by now.
  • Options

rumours about usmanov come from this photo

The guy looks a little like usmanov if usmanov was about 20 years younger.

U son of Usmanov perhaps?? (if he has one) :)
  • Options
    He has no biological children and one step son. Who is a real estate agent.
  • Options

if usmanov was one of the AFC investors, i'm sure @Airman Brown would've heard something by now.

No way would be part of an Aussie consortium anyway. If he was interested (which I very much doubt) he would write the cheque himself
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

PaddyP17 said:

PaddyP17 said:

He's done a great job with the LA Rams, don't get what Arsenal fans are moaning about.

I presume this is sarcasm!
    Yes and no - can't argue dispute how well the last year has gone for them.

Could Usmanov be interested in Charlton ? Lol

Everton to be his focus?
    Considering he probably already owns them.
    Yeah of course, but he did that by ripping them out of St Louis and relocating them to a market where even the guy who invented New Coke would have succeeded.

There is something intangible about a club's identity that Kroenke would be willing and able to tarnish. We have seen it ourselves over the past four and a half years.
    Haven't Arsenal already been ripped out of Woolwich .....?

I don't suppose a lot of recent Arsenal fans even know this.
  • Options
    My Grandfather on my fathers side was staunch Arsenal when they were local but my Dad and all his brothers were Charlton. My Grandfather on my mothers side of the family had a trial for Chaflton so the club is well and truly in my genes. :wink:
  • Options

He's married to one of Sam Walton's daughters and made his money building shopping malls right across the states, often linked to Walmart stores .. money, either cash or borrowed will not ne a problem for ol Stan

Personally, I think he just wants to own the shares himself so he can sell it. He is valuing Arsenal at £1.83 billion with his buyback from Usmanov. My guess is he sells the whole thing after forcing the fans to sell back their shares. Probably for $2 bil or even $2.5.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Usmanov will set his sights a lot lot higher than where we currently are.

He could buy most clubs in the world that he wanted to.
  • Options
    Usmanov could buy us 12 times over for his 30% share of arsenal
  • Options

Usmanov will set his sights a lot lot higher than where we currently are.

He could buy most clubs in the world that he wanted to.

Yeah but imagine his feeling of achievement when he takes our basket case of a club from the depths of despair to winning the Champions League. Live a little Alisher!