Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2018/2019 Betting Thread

Comments

• Needed another goal for Oldham to get a return.
    another blank from me.
  • Had 4/5. Guess what the other game was... :-(

4 out of 5!

I had frigging 1 out of 5 :'(
  • Man U seem generously priced at between 3.8 and 4.1 tonight. Want them both to lose, so have given myself a financial interest at least.
  • Don't normally post my bets on here but been on a losing run so for tonight:
    Roma
    Dortmund
    Bilbao
    Benfica
    All to win.
  • Chelsea 2-1
  • Had first footy bets for months just two £2 accas. 

Missed out on £54 on Aberdeen St Mirren and £84 on Rangers St Johnstone.  

Bloody Scottish football 
  • edited February 2019
    IdleHans said:
    Man U seem generously priced at between 3.8 and 4.1 tonight. Want them both to lose, so have given myself a financial interest at least.
    On bet365, had two bets on Man U, the second after the odds lengthened. The first has already been paid out but not the second. Odd!
    (they pay out on big games when your team goes two ahead)

edit: second bet was in play (two minutes in) so early payout doesn't apply.
  • Don't normally post my bets on here but been on a losing run so for tonight:
    Roma
    Dortmund
    Bilbao
    Benfica
    All to win.
    You must love Dortmund
  • Well done Utd backers. Thought they were too big but didn’t put my money down 😡
  • Didn't bet last night thankfully... 

Free bet £5 staked tonight
    Juventus Away
    City Away
    Rangers
    PSG
    Derby
    Returns £64 , looks good on paper.... (I know Juventus win is probably the least likely as Athletico are good at home) 
  • Sponsored links:

• Did the over 0.5, under 0.5 last night with the free bet. First time that's ever worked for me.
  • edited February 2019
    Little double on Watford and West Ham last night at 4.8, but I cant see any value anywhere today.

Sticking on Arsenal, Leeds, Boro treble at 3.6.
  • IdleHans said:
    Little double on Watford and West Ham last night at 4.8, but I cant see any value anywhere today.

Sticking on Arsenal, Leeds, Boro treble at 3.6.
    Arsenal tomorrow aint they?

Wolves, Newcastle double at 4/1 looks good
  • Sky boost came in :) £65 from £10 TYVM

I have a couple today:

United, Arsenal, Celtic, City, Athletico + Juventus - £5 returns £105 (not easy on paper)

Inter and Monaco BTTS and win £5 returns £130 - Longshot
  • Fancy Torquay to smash East Thurrock tonight.
    As for Truro v Woking, potential banana skin that one.
    Torquay -3 to win @9/2
    Truro +1 to win @11/10.

• Fancy Torquay to smash East Thurrock tonight.
    As for Truro v Woking, potential banana skin that one.
    Torquay -3 to win @9/2
    Truro +1 to win @11/10.

Think you got those around the wrong way based on HT scores haha
  • Pathetic tonight.
    done 4 teams to score 2+ goals and only 1 goal between them.
  • 1 goal away.
    Had Arsenal, City, Liverpool and United all -1
    wouldnt have thought City would be the ones to let me down.
  • I think bookies got taken tonight. All 6 wins were predictable. I did the Jeff challenge on sky and then had £2 Acca at 19/1. 
  • 1 goal away

Arsenal
    United
    City
    Liverpool
    Southampton
    Barca
    Lyon
    Chelsea Spurs BTTS

I hate @JohnBoyUK
  • Sponsored links:

• Had spurs draw for £160 :( 

I also hate @JohnBoyUK

• Had spurs draw for £160 :( 

I also hate @JohnBoyUK

I feel that I should point out once again that this is the Spurs side - Won 20 Lost 8 Drawn 0 - that is set to break the record for the least number of draws in a season. They aren't a Rotherham (15 draws from 34 games) or a Sunderland (14 from 33) where there is plenty of value in backing them to draw.

I'm more than happy, like most on here, to blame @JohnBoyUK for everything to do with Spurs but I really am struggling to do so in this instance!
  • A red card in West Ham v Newcastle match @7/1 is overpriced imo.
  • Have have these 5 five all odds against today in trebles, fours and a five.

Norwich, M,Boro, Charlton, Coventry, Lincoln. 
  • The boosted PP bet today of Man U, Wolves & Brighton come in at 7/2
  • I can't help thinking that the bookies might have had a bit of a caning today (well hoping anyway!).

These are the teams that at or near the top performed in their respective divisions (positions are they were prior to Leeds playing last night):

PL - (1) Liverpool - yet to play, (2) City - won
    Championship - (1) Norwich - won, (2) Sheff Utd - yet to play, (3) Leeds - won
    League 1 - (1) Luton - won, (2) Barnsley - won, (3) Sunderland - won, (4) Portsmouth - won
    League 2 - (1) Lincoln - won, (2) Bury - won, (3) Mansfield - won, (4) MK Dons - won
    National - (1) Wrexham - won, (2) Solihull - won, (3) L. Orient - won (4) AFC Fylde - won  
  • Had Luton, Barnsley and Charlton in a triple.  When I heard we scored I decided I would cash out immediately but was driving, 3 mins later I pull over, get the phone out and as I hover over cash out Donny score.  Grrr
  • Had Luton, Barnsley and Charlton in a triple.  When I heard we scored I decided I would cash out immediately but was driving, 3 mins later I pull over, get the phone out and as I hover over cash out Donny score.  Grrr
    Cash out is designed for nothing more than to mess with your head. Stay well away.