Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018/2019 Betting Thread

Comments

• Options
    Apparently Welling looked tidy last night in a (behind closed doors) friendly with Sevenoaks Town.
    Won 4-1 with a number of players who have been out injured for the past month, back playing.
    11/8 Welling this weekend away to Hampton & Richmond.
  • Options

Apparently Welling looked tidy last night in a (behind closed doors) friendly with Sevenoaks Town.
    Won 4-1 with a number of players who have been out injured for the past month, back playing.

Sevenoaks are rubbish tho, im from Sevenoaks and seen them play and they are lower than angels. Take that with a pinch of salt
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Sevenoaks are rubbish tho, im from Sevenoaks and seen them play and they are lower than angels. Take that with a pinch of salt
    Sevenoaks aren't that bad. Micky Collins has done well getting them to mid table in the Bostick League.
  • Options

Sevenoaks aren't that bad. Micky Collins has done well getting them to mid table in the Bostick League.
    I am comparing against Wellings league, surely it will always be a no contest even with reserves
  • Options
    To be fair, if someone told me a team had their lucky mascot back from injury, I would probably back them.
  • Options

And true to form, Welling lose.
  • Options
    I know you wont believe me , but after last weeks big win, i have an 8 Acca ongoing with 750 riding on Seville and Liverpool tomorrow.
  • Options
    Can you start posting your tips in advance please!
  • Options
    Cash out is sitting at 301 quid at moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fell short on the bigger odds four folds again but got the lesser odds one in to keep me ticking over.
  • Options
    Seville two up
  • Options
    Aston Villa must hate me, that's about the third time they have screwed me. An Burton, who looked so good against us, have obviously gone back to being shit !
    Made couple hundred, but could have been a lot more.
  • Options
    Seville won 2-0, so, that s 7 out of 8just Liverpool for 850,eurs - some hedging to be done methinks
  • Options
    Cash out is 430 - dint know what to do
  • Options

Cash out is 430 - dint know what to do

Congrats!!
  • Options
    Congratulations, what a run
  • Options
    Well done. Nice time of the year to get a result.
  • Options
    Nice one did you back the draw/United
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks guys. Shit myself at HT and lost my bittle and Cashed Out -, Stressful Day. Just dudnt thinkni Co ld do it two weeks ob trot.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    You alright fella????
  • Options
    Wow , just re-read it - and maybe a bit too much Cremant (shampoo)
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Nice one did you back the draw/United

Yes, Hedged for a draw when it was 1-0, and then cashed out on that too when Man U scored to make it 1-1 for 15 quid profit.
  • Options
    Atalanta should have to much fire power for Lazio tonight. 11/10 in places.
  • Options

It was a 7.30 kick off at Atlanta ahead after 1 minute lol
  • Options

It was a 7.30 kick off at Atlanta ahead after 1 minute lol
    That’s Italian Wifi for you.
  • Options

Well done if you were on
  • Options
    Small win weekend £5 6fold returned £77 , that should give me betting tokens for next few weeks :)

Spurs, Watford, Swansea, Sunderland, Exerter , Lincoln - looked a banker but Spurs won late on and at one point Swansea were losing.

Had a near miss with 4fold BTTS win, 2 came in other 2 needed a goal in each for £700 from £2, always find these the hardest bets to win and teams btts both halves is ridiculous but very good odds.
  • Options
    Ok, you wanted to know...
    Lets see if i can make it 3 weeks out of 3...
    20 pounds on Sheff U,Chelsea,Charlton,Luton,Orient,Hartlepool,Barca,Betis,Valencia and Dortmund.
    Dortmund is first one tonight, so would be good to at least keep it rolling onto tomorrow.