Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2018/2019 Betting Thread

Comments

• Having a crazy betting day today - had pompy, doncaster, peterboro, Fleetwood Lincoln Accrington Germany and Denmark only 800-1 shot lol come 5 o clock my one pound bet had a cash out offer of a bit under 180 quid. Decided to bottle it with my 179 pound profit (which I thought was a bit stingy at the time!) Feeling pretty ok about it as things stand right now... Would be tearing my hair out of I hadn't taken it...
  • Gone with a couple of sky request a bets for England Spain - btts 6 England corners and 30 spain booking points 60-1 which looks highly priced to me... get my stake back if 2 out of 3 of that happens - just a 2 pound bet on that one.

Also gone with 2 corners each team each half and over 2.5 goals at 9-1 in for a fiver on that one.
  • Gone with a couple of sky request a bets for England Spain - btts 6 England corners and 30 spain booking points 60-1 which looks highly priced to me... get my stake back if 2 out of 3 of that happens - just a 2 pound bet on that one.

Also gone with 2 corners each team each half and over 2.5 goals at 9-1 in for a fiver on that one.

Assume you won this Manic? Well played
  • I put a couple more on.
    1 2/6 so far
    Tranmere
    Barnsley
    Accrington
    Mk Dons
    Colchester
    Tonbridge angels
    Cash out 15..return 232. Was 5er stake

Done a PBS 2 goals +
    Fleetwood
    Colchester
    Scunthorpe
    Leyton orient
    Solihull
    Dunfermiline
    Returns 267 from 5

Top one Tonbridge let me down, never bet on them and was 1st vs 3rd so always a risky one. They were 1-1 near the end but conceded late goal, my mates were there watching it and said Tonbridge dominated the 2nd half. Onto the next proper football is back this weekend woop

Dont actually remember us having 1 corner??

Just checked we had 4, but spain 1 overall so he didn't win that one :(

Flashscores saying Spain had 12 and we had 0

Also I remember Spain having 2 in first 5 minutes
  • edited October 2018

Gone with a couple of sky request a bets for England Spain - btts 6 England corners and 30 spain booking points 60-1 which looks highly priced to me... get my stake back if 2 out of 3 of that happens - just a 2 pound bet on that one.

either way he loses bet unfortunately, i checked ESPN stats. Unless somehow i got the wrong Spain v England game lol there is a big difference there :smiley:

PS- Just checked BBC Stats and they are the same as flash
  • edited October 2018

Gone with a couple of sky request a bets for England Spain - btts 6 England corners and 30 spain booking points 60-1 which looks highly priced to me... get my stake back if 2 out of 3 of that happens - just a 2 pound bet on that one.

either way he loses bet unfortunately, i checked ESPN stats. Unless somehow i got the wrong Spain v England game lol there is a big difference there :smiley:

PS- Just checked BBC Stats and they are the same as flash
    Just checked on flashscore and somehow you got the game at Wembley :wink:
  • edited October 2018

That's a big fat no. Didn't watch the game (working) but apparently England had exactly zero corners and Spain had 11... Literally got it the wrong way round since Spain and England both had 3 bookings...can't be arsed to check what their odds were... My only consolation is we won and it was probably a lot worse odds the other way around... Still way up for the week so it's all good!

Edit: hold the presses... I got my stake back because I went with the insurance option and got two out of three... Two English pounds back for a mad midweek accumulator i suspect!
  • Sponsored links:

• Lincoln to beat Cambridge Utd looks like free money, though it's only 3/5. I've gone large on a single.
  • The injury to Jack Jebb for Welling will be massive.
    Woking have recently strengthened their midfield with new signing Toby Edser (ex Charlton).
    Tough one to call, but Woking are big at 13/10.
    Perhaps I have bet on this purely as a win-win type of bet.
  • Have gone for Lincoln, Doncaster, Wolves, and err, Charlton

16/1
  • Charlton 4+ goals 25/1 today's the day
  • edited October 2018
    Have doubled up Lincoln and MKD at 2/1.

Also doing a lower league accy at just under 6/1 thus:
    Hendon
    Buxton
    Kidderminster
    Lincoln again
    MKD

Which is to say, Lincoln will be 0-2 down after ten minutes.
  • Elfs had the south London treble again
  • clb74 said:

Elfs had the south London treble again

What were the odds on that this week?
  • £5 paid £68
  • Bet victor were
    21/20 Charlton home to Oxford and 37/40 Pompey home to Burton. That looks a tantalising double to me, at just under 3/1.
  • Yeah bit it’s charlton against Robinson so leave well away
  • Sponsored links:

• 2 bets today- shouldnt bother as midweek
    7fold £5 - £193.10
    Boro (Rotherham)
    Swansea(Blackburn)
    Charlton(Oxford)
    Luton(Accrington)
    Peterborough (Fleetwood)
    Lincoln(Carlisle)
    Roma(CSKA)

2+ Goals
    5fold £5 - £144.27
    Sheff U
    Charlton
    Peterborough
    Portsmouth
    Juventus
  • 365 in play offer on United game tonight
  • why are shef weds such good odds away at qpr tonight?

my acca is

shef weds
    pompey
    hearts
    southend

22.03/1
  • Gone for Boro, Pompey, Lincoln and Mk Dons to win acca and Norwich/Villa, Luton/AS, QPR/Weds, Donny, Macclesfield BTTS acca
  • We'll have had the Charlton / Pompey double.

Bet365 gone over 0.5 goals and will have my free £25 bet on the draw.
  • Ronaldo to score from outside the area sky boost to 14-1
  • Blackburn X2, and these to win, Pompey, Creepy Crawley, Lincoln, Mansfield and Swindon. Small stake acca.
  • Well that’s why shef weds were decent odds, losses for them and Pompey secured another losing bet
  • 2 bets today- shouldnt bother as midweek
    7fold £5 - £193.10
    Boro (Rotherham) - Draw
    Swansea(Blackburn)
    Charlton(Oxford)- Draw
    Luton(Accrington) Draw
    Peterborough (Fleetwood)
    Lincoln(Carlisle)
    Roma(CSKA)
    Was looking good at one point cash out £15, before Charlton conceded

2+ Goals
    5fold £5 - £144.27
    Sheff U
    Charlton
    Peterborough
    Portsmouth
    Juventus

1/5 , others all 1 goal so in theory not too far but miles away. Quite like these bets lately a few near misses but going to stick with
  • Well that’s why shef weds were decent odds, losses for them and Pompey secured another losing bet

A few times this season I've noticed teams at surprisingly long odds and genuinely thought 'the bookies have royally fucked up here', just like you did with Sheffield Wednesday last night.....and every time the team fail to win. Ridiculous.