Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Celtic Champions Already??

Comments

• celtic, psg, bayern treble in there next league match it just under evens - its a bad way of betting but can turn a profit.
  • Riviera said:

After just 1 game Paddy Power have paid out Celtic to be champions

Paulie, I know you are sometimes in a delicate position personally. However you keep posting totally provocative crap. Here is the answer to you latest, and let it be your last question this season.
    WHO GIVES A F**K?
    Sorry how was that provocative.

And for the last fucking time, The thread has a fucking clear title, if you are not interested dont fucking open the thread you complete and utter twat.

Yout threads
    Brennan B2 did I open it no because i dont give a shit

500ML beer can, did I open it no because?? yup you guessed it I dont give a shit.

See when there is a thread I dont care about i just dont open its simple really(maybe not for a twat like you)
    Anyone else had to open those threads just to see what they were about?
  • Scoham said:

Riviera said:

After just 1 game Paddy Power have paid out Celtic to be champions

Paulie, I know you are sometimes in a delicate position personally. However you keep posting totally provocative crap. Here is the answer to you latest, and let it be your last question this season.
    WHO GIVES A F**K?
    Sorry how was that provocative.

And for the last fucking time, The thread has a fucking clear title, if you are not interested dont fucking open the thread you complete and utter twat.

Yout threads
    Brennan B2 did I open it no because i dont give a shit

500ML beer can, did I open it no because?? yup you guessed it I dont give a shit.

See when there is a thread I dont care about i just dont open its simple really(maybe not for a twat like you)
    Anyone else had to open those threads just to see what they were about?
    I did. I think Paulie has a point.
  • Struggling in europe already.

1-1 home to AEK Athens but AEK been down to 10 men since 57th minute.

If they dont get a winner in last few minutes it could be Europa League for them already
  • Finished 1-1

Think AEK will hold Celtic at home and Celtic will be out of Champions League
  • Real Madrid only won 57% of their games last season, so wouldn’t be any value in them at all. Plus they’ll be worse this season.

Not so sure about that. I think the departure of Ronaldo will actually give a new lease of life to the likes of Bale and Asensio, and all their attacks won't be based around passing it to Ronaldo.
    Potentially that could happen, but I think without Ronaldo who can nick a goal from anything, they will now need a proper goalscorer. Benzema doesn’t do it for me. Bale could step up but few poor performances early on a their moody fans will be all over him.
  • Real Madrid only won 57% of their games last season, so wouldn’t be any value in them at all. Plus they’ll be worse this season.

Not so sure about that. I think the departure of Ronaldo will actually give a new lease of life to the likes of Bale and Asensio, and all their attacks won't be based around passing it to Ronaldo.
    Potentially that could happen, but I think without Ronaldo who can nick a goal from anything, they will now need a proper goalscorer. Benzema doesn’t do it for me. Bale could step up but few poor performances early on a their moody fans will be all over him.
    While everyone is talking Bale, I think Isco will be the new superstar at Madrid with Ronaldo gone.
    He always had much more of a free role in the Spain team, Lopetegui now manager at Madrid. He’s been good for a while now, last season especially but I think he’ll push on again now
  • sam3110 said:

No point to them at all

Not good enough in Europe, too good for the rest of their shithouse league system

Can see Rangers challenging them.

Away to the team who finished 2nd last season, down to 10 men after 12 minutes and still almost win.
    I can't take Gerrard seriously
  • celtic dog shit in cl/europa

win a league where a bottle of irn bru is presented to the man of the match - spl - scottish pub league
  • Showing themselves up in Europe as per, great to see.
  • Sponsored links:

Not really, it's not as if they lost to a team from Luxembourg.
  • edited August 2018

Showing themselves up in Europe as per, great to see.

They may rip up their domestic division unchallenged but they're still a shocking side.
  • Will we ever see a non Old Firm winner of the Scottish league again? It must be really dull to be a supporter of Scottish football with the only real interest seeing who will come second. Would love to see Hearts, Hibs or Aberdeen make a decent challenge this year.

They may rip up their domestic division unchallenged but they're still a shocking side.
    100% this.

Rodgers publicly stated last season that his brief is to improve on their appalling European record. If they fail to make the group stages of the CL this season it is a backward step.

Not really, how did they do in Europe last season?
  • edited August 2018

Your opinion.

Knocked out of Champions League before Christmas and lost their only Europa League tie thereafter, to answer your question. Rodgers has won 9% of his European group games. Dreadful.
  • And they're scum.

Haha, not a fan Gary?

Your opinion.

Knocked out of Champions League before Christmas and lost their only Europa League tie thereafter, to answer your question. Rodgers has won 9% of his European group games. Dreadful.
    Not opinion, it's fact.

Finished third in their group so qualified for the UEFA cup. I wish Charlton were that "shocking".
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2018

Your opinion.

Not opinion, it's fact.

Finished third in their group so qualified for the UEFA cup. I wish Charlton were that "shocking".
    I don't think you understand what a fact is.
    It's a fact that they reached the group stages of the UCL and finished third in that group so qualifying for the UEFA league.
  • edited August 2018

Your opinion.

Not opinion, it's fact.

They beat
    Linfield
    Rosenberg
    Astana
    To qualify for champions league not exactly world beaters

Then got 3 points in group v Anderlecht, went into Europa League and got knocked out straigh away to Zenith.

Your comment about wishing Charlton were that shocking is stupid, its not about us, celtic fans act like they are a fantastic team, but yet they struggle when up against a half decent team IE Anderlecht or Zenith.

Last night they were home to AEK who had 10 men for over 30 mimutes and could only draw

Your opinion.

Not opinion, it's fact.

I don't think you understand what a fact is.
    It's a fact that they reached the group stages of the UCL and finished third in that group so qualifying for the UEFA league.
    Indeed, but your perception of how that ranks as an achievement is NOT a fact. It's an opinion.
  • edited August 2018
    Having an absolute nightmare with this quoting lark.
  • Fact is they qualified for the group stage and finished third in that group.

Your hatred of Celtic is colouring your views. If Rangers do the same this season Gerald will be hailed as a genius.

Your hatred of Celtic is colouring your views. If Rangers do the same this season Gerald will be hailed as a genius.

There's absolutely no chance Rangers will be anywhere near the Champions League any time soon - that we can all agree on.

too right he will, they are trying to qualify for the Europa league!

That would be because of how shit Rangers were last season. Would be a miraculous turn around.

Your opinion.

Not opinion, it's fact.

They beat
    Linfield
    Rosenberg
    Astana
    To qualify for champions league not exactly world beaters

Then got 3 points in group v Anderlecht, went into Europa League and got knocked out straigh away to Zenith.

Your comment about wishing Charlton were that shocking is stupid, its not about us, celtic fans act like they are a fantastic team, but yet they struggle when up against a half decent team IE Anderlecht or Zenith.

Last night they were home to AEK who had 10 men for over 30 mimutes and could only draw
    Odd that you didn't mention the two other teams they played.

They finished third behind PSG and Bayern. Shocking!