Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celtic Champions Already??

Comments

• Options
    cant believe he is only 28 must of had the same paper round as charlie adam
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Hes just really really really confused
  • Options
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/10000-rangers-fans-descend-vienna-13719261

Rangers apparently have an impressive 10,000 fans travelling to Vienna for tomorrow's game.
  • Options
    DOC64 said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/10000-rangers-fans-descend-vienna-13719261

Rangers apparently have an impressive 10,000 fans travelling to Vienna for tomorrow's game.

Only Liverpool and Man Utd in England have a larger fan base than either of the old firm clubs. Rangers averaged 45k in the third division which is barely semi professional.
  • Options

DOC64 said:

Only Liverpool and Man Utd in England have a larger fan base than either of the old firm clubs. Rangers averaged 45k in the third division which is barely semi professional.
    In their first season in the third division they had 33,000 season ticket holders watching dire football.

Some would say things haven't changed much.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Still reckon they'll get run by the Rapid ultras though.
  • Options
    Big boost for Rangers.

Can concentrate on the league now.

Ditto Celtic, no way will they get the results they need tonight.
  • Options
    Just got back from Munich this evening after 4 days of business and pleasure.... Had a great evening with some Eintracht Frankfurt fans last night who were heading for Rome... Gave me some memorabilia to have, told them i support nearly 3000 teams already, so i guess one more wont make much difference. See Celtic just scrapped through...
  • Options
    DOC64 said:

DOC64 said:

In their first season in the third division they had 33,000 season ticket holders watching dire football.

Some would say things haven't changed much.
    Saw them draw 0-0 with the mighty Cowdenbeath at Central park... Now wheres wage difference man when you need him.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Was at the Rangers match in Vienna tonight. Managed to get tickets off of a youth team player before the game for €50 each. Cool stadium, brilliant atmosphere from both sides.

Rangers are terrible at the moment, I honestly think Charlton would win a match against them comfortably.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    poor result for Celtic losing 2 - 1 at home.

Glad they are out of Europe again
  • Options

Back here because the Corbyn thread didn't work out for you?
  • Options

Back here because the Corbyn thread didn't work out for you?
    Oh dear.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Celtic must be knackered after all that travelling from a game in Glasgow on Thursday to Hibernian today
  • Options

Celtic must be knackered after all that travelling from a game in Glasgow on Thursday to Hibernian today

Who did Hibs play in Europe on Thursday?
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Based on that
    Southampton should beat Arsenal
    Brighton should be Chelsea

As neither Southampton or Brighton played thursday
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Based on that

Hang on, it was your logic.

No one mentioned the midweek game before you did. You then claimed that on YOUR logic Southampton should beat Arsenal (even though Arsenal rested a lot of players midweek.) Not sure how Southampton are doing BTW.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Based on that

No one mentioned the midweek game before you did. You then claimed that on YOUR logic Southampton should beat Arsenal (even though Arsenal rested a lot of players midweek.) Not sure how Southampton are doing BTW.
    Well no when Rangers lost after playing home in europa league on thursday u jokingly said oh they must be tired after all that travel.

Which is why I said it today, you then mentioned hibs had no game on thursday as if that makes a difference.

Lets face it hibs havent won since 6th october and are beating your beloved Celtic

Oh and Southampton are drawing
    Brighton are losing btw
  • Options

Based on that

Well no when Rangers lost after playing home in europa league on thursday u jokingly said oh they must be tired after all that travel.

Which is why I said it today, you then mentioned hibs had no game on thursday as if that makes a difference.

Lets face it hibs havent won since 6th october and are beating your beloved Celtic

Brighton are losing btw
    I've highlighted the key word in your post.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Based on that

Brighton are losing btw

Haha
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Based on that

Brighton are losing btw

Exactly
    And thats why i jokingly mentioned it when celtic went behind

It was a throwback to your old joke
  • Options

Based on that

Brighton are losing btw

Exactly
    If you say so.
  • Options
    Title is Kilmarnock's for the taking.
  • Options

Based on that

Brighton are losing btw

Exactly

It was a throwback to your old joke
    I am sure it was me who said it after someone said similar to rangers dismal performance and poor excuse for their showing at Celtic park earlier this season. Well done hibs though great first goal.
  • Options
    Hibs win good for Scottish football and maybe even Celtic fans would prefer them to be pushed rather than just win the title as another walk over.
  • Options
    https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3640238/celtic-rangers-valencia-europa-league-last-32

Interesting perspective from the Spanish press on the upcoming tie between Valencia and Celtic in the Europa League
  • Options
    The Spanish know their football.
  • Options
    Good week for Hibs - four points out of six v the old firm.

Corbyn's XI go top again and the Tory Bears have played a game more but still second.
  • Options
    Top of the League, Celtic.