Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League season (18/19)

Comments

• Options
    Sheffield United came good 
  • Options
    Is that Leeds out of it for automatics then?
  • Options
    Barring a massive GD swing
  • Options
    Yeah pretty much; Need Sheff Utd to lose on the final day whilst Leeds need to beat both Aston Villa and Ipswich

Of course Leeds would also a 13-goal swing in Goal Difference to get autos
  • Options
    Norwich now 1 up
  • Options
    And Villa look the best bet in the play offs.
  • Options
    And Villa look the best bet in the play offs.
    Anyone but Leeds is fine
  • Options
    Atmosphere dead at Norwich.. just about to be promoted!
  • Options
    Good for Norwich, well run, play decent football and Carrow Road is a proper football ground with a great atmosphere 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Always had a soft spot for Norwich and their fans after I made a trip to Carrow Road in the Premier League (lost 1-0 with Matt Svensson scoring a late goal) - Might be different now but found their fans to be some of the nicest I've ever met
  • Options
    Always had a soft spot for Norwich and their fans after I made a trip to Carrow Road in the Premier League (lost 1-0 with Matt Svensson scoring a late goal) - Might be different now but found their fans to be some of the nicest I've ever met
    That's because Norfolk is such a wonderful county; lovely people live here.
  • Options
    Dull, nothing club who will play nothing but dull games next year. Hate watching Norwich on MOTD
  • Options
    That's because Norfolk is such a wonderful county; lovely people live here.
    How do you know that?
  • Options
    At the other end, Yeovil relegated out of the EFL
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Dull, nothing club who will play nothing but dull games next year. Hate watching Norwich on MOTD
    Presumably you've not watched them this season ?
    They've been the most entertaining team to watch in the country.
  • Options
    At the other end, Yeovil relegated out of the EFL
    As recently as 4 years ago, Yeovil beat Sheff Utd 1-0 in a league one game. Yesterday Yeovil got relegated to the National League while Sheff Utd got promoted to the Premier league.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Scummy from Leeds that, Hope they get throttled in the playoffs

Fair play to Bielsa though.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    They've scored a lot of last minute goals, but Leeds play much more entertaining football.

Norwich v Burnley/Brighton/Bournemouth on Super Sunday next year will be absolute dross.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

What happened?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    never seen anything like that. Mad. Leeds are scum.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

What happened?
    Villa player down injured, they play on (not too much of a problem with that) but then fake to kick the ball out, Villa players pull out of the tackle and they score.

Bamford then chucks himself to the floor under no contact and Villa get a red.

Fair play Bielsa tells them to concede, but Villa are down to 10 still
  • Options
    Sounds like something of Villa's own making

i.e. If a player down injured its the responsibility of the ref to hault play... If he doesnt then Leeds were entitled to score meaning they shouldnt have to give a goal back
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:
    They've scored a lot of last minute goals, but Leeds play much more entertaining football.

Norwich v Burnley/Brighton/Bournemouth on Super Sunday next year will be absolute dross.
    And some of the games involving Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea etc have been soooooo entertaining ...  :/
  • Options

i.e. If a player down injured its the responsibility of the ref to hault play... If he doesnt then Leeds were entitled to score meaning they shouldnt have to give a goal back
    I’d usually agree with you, but Villa did kick the ball out for Leeds earlier in the game. Leeds only score because they acted like they were kicking the ball out. I think when you consider both of those it’s a massive dick move.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

I’d usually agree with you, but Villa did kick the ball out for Leeds earlier in the game. Leeds only score because they acted like they were kicking the ball out. I think when you consider both of those it’s a massive dick move.
    Ah if Leeds did that then yeah they needed to give the goal back
  • Options
    classless side as always. hope they balls the play offs right up. 
  • Options
    Clearly no one told that one Leeds defender about the plan to let Villa score