Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League season (18/19)

Comments

• Options
    3-3. Incredible comeback from Villa who were 3 down with 8 minutes left.
  • Options
    MOM Billy sharp

Hat trick 3-0 up away from home at AV with a few minutes to go

He looked like the most pissed off MOM player - oh dear....
  • Options
    His second goal shouldn't have stood, so it's justice IMO
  • Options
    QPR 0-4 Birmingham after 42 minutes
    now 3-4
  • Options
    92nd minute, QPR miss a penalty
  • Options
    Great 2nd goal from Portsmouth v Southend
  • Options
    If it wasn't for our benevolence, Southend would have lost 5 League games on the trot. Carry on that run and they will be flirting with relegation.
  • Options
    If it wasn't for our benevolence, Southend would have lost 5 League games on the trot. Carry on that run and they will be flirting with relegation.
    No they wouldnt
  • Options
    Leeds
    62% possesion
    18 shots of target
    0 shots on target

Losing 1-0 home to Sheffield United with 2 minutes left
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Massive win for Sheff United, who scored with the ONLY shot on target in the whole match!
  • Options
    Massive win for Sheff United, who scored with the ONLY shot on target in the whole match!
    Is that the sound of Leeds slowly choking?

Bit like Liverpool they looked strong at the start of the season with their quick pressing but has it slowly exhausted them?
  • Options
    I'm on City, Sheff Utd, Sunderland, Bury for 26k...that is a massive win
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Kin ell.
    Good luck mate 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Is that all to win the league or City win league and other 3 promoted
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Hope the bet is not with Betbright?
  • Options
    Win league... Sky bet thankfully. Going to go close! 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Win league... Sky bet thankfully. Going to go close! 
    Sunderland will be your issue.

9 points behind Luton and losing today.

Good luck tho
  • Options
    I dont think Sunderland will win the League regardless of results today
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    4fold only or trebles too?
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    stonemuse said:
    5 goals in 11 minutes for Crewe now
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Semi Ajayi (remember him) has just scored his 6th goal in less than five games for Rotherham.
  • Options
    Wigan leading Bolton 4-1 in a massive relegation scrap
  • Options
    Birmingham have apparently broken a soft transfer embargo and over spent. The could now face a points deduction, up to 12 points. 

If the ruling is confirmed before the 28th of March the points would come off this season. If they lose the full 12 points it would put them 2 points above the relegation zone
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Decent game on TV last night (18/3/19), Mansfield and Lincoln .. 1-1, Lincoln looked just the better side .. Ajose stayed on the bench ((:>)

This game and the recently televised Bury/Lincoln game have been good adverts for L2 football .. hard fought, very competitive but not dirty, lots of skill and endeavour with some good players on show in front of decent sized and enthusiastic crowds .. The three teams mentioned are the current top three in the division with M K Dons a close up fourth .. Those who went to our cup game at Mansfield will know that they play a good brand of football and any of the four mentioned teams would be right at home in a higher League .. and next season, all four could well be in L1
  • Options
    Millwall’s last lot of games are tough on paper so their run in could see them slip further.

However, Reading’s and Rotherham’s are equally as hard, they all seen to be playing similar teams.

Let’s hope that Millwall getting knocked out the cup the way they did hurts them and their league form suffers from it. That’s the only way I see them going down.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    4fold only or trebles too?
    Unfortunately just the acca
  • Options
    Lincoln City have taken 5,000 fans to MK Dons today - Looks like its a matter of time for them before they're promoted to League One as a win today will all but guarantee promotion

They've had a remarkable return to the Football League since winning the Conference, makes you wonder how long they can keep hold of the Cowley bothers
  • Options
    Well if we dont go up then we're playing both Ipswich and Lincoln next season

Congrats to the latter but have no sympathy for Ipswich - Clearly the sacking of Mick McCarthy worked a treat