Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I Love Charlton

Never normally start threads , and yes I am slightly drunk but just wanted to say despite all the wankery Mr Douchbag has put on this club ....... I will support this famous team until I die COYR

Comments

• Options
    simple but true
  • Options
    Im drunk too. Charlton till i die
  • Options
    You can never not love Charlton. We are in a shit position but we will be in good spirits one day and that’s what keeps you going.
  • Options
    Brighter days will come.

Come on you red boys.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Our day will come

https://youtu.be/CxYRbzGi8Rg
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Thankyou for that Lenny.
  • Options
    Love and hate,
    Two sides of the same coin.
    I hope love wins because you only suffer so much before you drown in a whirlpool of negativity and hopelessness.

Have a nice day CL members, (even the Millwall lads)

Lifejacket anyone.
  • Options
    CHARLTON FUCKING RULE
  • Options
    I'm not drunk
    And I love Charlton
    The wife reckons it's where I'm happiest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've taken my vows. I've signed up for 31 years. Love, honour and obey, in sickness and in health.
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Nervously opened this wondering if it was one of my drunk posts!!

@CH4RLTON original drunk post.

My drunk bumpy bump
  • Options
    Bloody brilliant.

And so are Charlton.
  • Options

Nervously opened this wondering if it was one of my drunk posts!!

@CH4RLTON original drunk post.

My drunk bumpy bump
    I've had many drunk bump bumps in my 40 years # VFR
  • Options

I've taken my vows. I've signed up for 31 years. (Except for Blackpool away ) Love, honour and obey, in sickness and in health.

• Options
    clb74 said:

The wife reckons it's where I'm happiest.

Christ! I’d hate to see you miserable then.
  • Options

CHARLTON FUCKING RULE

Unfortunately I am not drunk and whilst I love Charlton and always will, I can't see what Charlton rule. We don't even rule League One nowdays!

Being a fan is the dream that one day it might happen!
  • Options

CHARLTON FUCKING RULE

Unfortunately I am not drunk and whilst I love Charlton and always will, I can't see what Charlton rule. We don't even rule League One nowdays!

Being a fan is the dream that one day it might happen!
    Why not? It’s 08.05. You should at the very least be on your 5th can by now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unfortunately, I would be disappointed should they be relegated, but not overly excited should they be promoted.
    The enthusiasm has long gone.
    I have been completely taken aback by how fond I have become of watching non league football, and the efforts of those involved that make it happen.
    Really enjoy going to a game with my son, visiting some lovely towns/cities, a few beers, meet the players/manager.
    Actually feel part of something, a la Charlton some 20/30 years ago.
    Went to Bath last week and the home supporters actually showed gratitude to the away following for making the trek across England, with a round of applause. great sporting gesture.
    Or maybe I am just getting old......
  • Options

I've taken my vows. I've signed up for 31 years. (Except for Blackpool away ) Love, honour and obey, in sickness and in health.

You can add Coventry away on Boxing Day to my acts of unfaithfulness. This is fast becoming an open 31 year marriage to CAFC.
    Proud of myself that I haven't gone off the rails since Bury at home last season.

• Options

You can add Coventry away on Boxing Day to my acts of unfaithfulness. This is fast becoming an open 31 year marriage to CAFC.
    Proud of myself that I haven't gone off the rails since Bury at home last season.

I need to sit down with him and talk him through the quoting as well.
  • Options
    I love Charlton but fucking hate Duchatelet, somethings got to give
  • Options
    What's not to love about Charlton
  • Options

What's not to love about Charlton

The owner