Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Players Marks and the Statbank returns at Sunderland

For those of you who haven’t done players marks or if the excitement of the nottakeover has dulled your memory then this is how it’s done:

After each first team match a “Players Marks” thread will be put on the site giving a list of all Charlton players who played in the match. If you watched the whole match at the ground, on TV or on a live stream then please copy and paste the player list and give each player a mark between 0.5 and 10.0 for each player who played at least 30 minutes of the game, any player who played less will have “n/a” against their name. Please use the list order as it is shown because it assists me when transposing the marks.

The thread for a Saturday game will remain up until a Monday lunchtime and for a Tuesday evening game until Thursday morning. I will then publish the game’s Statbank which will show the average mark for each player and the highest average will be the Man of the Match.

There is no right way to mark the players, we all have different systems and give different marks for the same player and all these different marks are correct to those who give the mark, so please respect each others marking.

Some Lifers also put a remark about each player’s efforts and that can be useful information for others.

If you watched the match please give your marks.

COYA

Comments

• Options
    Really enjoy the statbank, looking forward to it!
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

And I'm sure Lancs would appreciate it if any other observations about marks given are taken to the post match thread to debate them there (no names but if the cap fits wear it) as the thankless task of compiling the stats for him will then be a lot easier.

Thanks in advance for doing this again Lancs.

If we could continue to allow little snipes though, that'd be appreciated - just no full on debates.
  • Options
    I'd appreciate no "little snipes", instead put them on the post match thread.

Why? - often little snipes turn in to bigger remarks which then set off a full blown discussion as to why a player was worth/not worth a certain mark. Unfortunately I can't turn myself off from reading it all which makes the job of transposing the marks that much longer and not always that much more enjoyable.

So please just marks and comments on a player's efforts.
  • Options

Why? - often little snipes turn in to bigger remarks which then set off a full blown discussion as to why a player was worth/not worth a certain mark. Unfortunately I can't turn myself off from reading it all which makes the job of transposing the marks that much longer and not always that much more enjoyable.

• Options

Easier said than done when some bell cheddar scores our MOM 3 and gives our worst player 8 :smile:
  • Options
    Magennis - 4
  • Options

Easier said than done when some bell cheddar scores our MOM 3 and gives our worst player 8 :smile:
    He only deserved a 6!
  • Options

Magennis - 4

Fox 2, not a footballer
  • Options
    hush children, not long to go