Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POLL: Where will we finish this season?

Comments

• Options
    13th - 20th
    We do have some decent players but no depth as people have said. What will be key is player like Fosu staying injury free so a good start there. I was thinking realistically just below mid table -it is a long hard season and I think it will be too much for us to achieve anything. Having said that, look how Plymouth climbed the table last Christmas from the relegation zone. If we get new owners in and are mid table or just below by the January window, we may be able to bring some in and push for the play offs.
  • Options
    7th - 12th
    I think we’ll do better than many expect, but I can’t see us getting on the playoffs. Upper mid table is realistic, even with a depleted squad.
  • Options
    Champions
    Just a halmless bit of fun.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Runners up
    FourFourTwo say Fourth
  • Options
    13th - 20th
    If the Forster Caskey rumour is true then I’m revising my prediction to 24th!!
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Runners up
    This is their preview

• Options
    13th - 20th
    Anyone else feel this season’s a complete write-off already before it’s even began?
  • Options
    13th - 20th
    Our youngsters are going to have to really step up. That's the best I can do in terms of desperately clutching at staws.
  • Options
    Relegation

FourFourTwo say Fourth

What's their track record like then? From what I remember their predictions are about as sound as the horoscopes in Homeopathy Magazine.
  • Options
    Champions
    Should have read...

POLL: Will we finish this season?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2018
    13th - 20th

This is their preview

Edit to that:

KEY PLAYER: JAKE FORSTER CASKEY (STATUS: INJURED FOR THE SEASON)

So need a new key player.
  • Options
    13th - 20th
    13th - 20th - Im being optimistic
  • Options
    Play off winners
    As it stands we'll be bottom half fighting relegation.
    If we get some recruits who knows.
  • Options
    24th (no.sarcasm)
  • Options
    Champions

As it stands we'll be bottom half fighting relegation.
    If we get some recruits who knows.

But do we avoid relegation?
  • Options
    13th - 20th
    As long as we don't get relegated I'll be happy, Ive always said if we can lose this parasitic cancer and still be in League One then its a good result...

Let's hope he bends over to tie his shoes and falls into vat of knives, covered in poison and deep insults.
  • Options
    13th - 20th
    survival will be an achievement with our current squad, I think we'll manage it, just.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Play offs
    Play offs . Who knows if we will win them or not.
  • Options
    Play offs
    This league isn’t as strong as most people think, we were poor most of last season and still finished in the play offs, other teams like wallsall have apparently one central defender, and Burton have hardly any players... I think most teams are moaning about players like us apart from maybe Bradford, Sunderland and Peterborough. Certainly can’t see us in the bottom half, if we bring in 3/4 players before the end of August then who knows.
  • Options
    13th - 20th
    I see the squad hugely weakened from last season, and the injury list is already looking stronger than our match day line up.
    We may yet get in some loan signings, but I can't see any grounds for optimism as it stands.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    7th - 12th
    I think by Christmas we'll be in a pickle but post take over and the January window we'll pick back up to stave off relegation with a real outside chance of sneaking into the play offs.
  • Options
    We are going down Roland going to lose another 10 million but still holding out for 45million for a 4th division team. What a clown. Just sell the fucking club.
  • Options
    7th - 12th
    Can I change my vote? Now I think mid-table at best and am just hoping we don't get relegated to League Two!
  • Options
    Play offs

Of greater concern will be finishing the season than where that finishing position might be. If we’re guessing on a similar poll in 12 months time we’ll be counting our lucky stars and our blessings. If the tombstone toothed cunt won’t even pay enough attention to get the deposit paid to get the replica kits into the shop before the season starts, what else is he going to have “not foreseen” and how long before that sees the whole poxy pantomime shut down? The duchatelet disease is rapidly rotting the whole body of CAFC. He’ll pull the plug on the life support on a whim, without warning, without a backward glance.

You are a cheery soul...
    Can't help but think you're doing this wrong Stig, start with optimistic glint in your eye and then slowly allow the fury to bubble and seethe until Christmas when you know another season or disappointment, frustration and resentment is nailed on. By Easter you'll be like a typhoon of rage and vitriol lashing out in crimson rage at every aspect of life and its injustice. Come May you can relax into a lovely state of moral certainty and defiant resistance ready to go again.
    The way your starting all done by October mate and then you've just got months of shuffling about mumbling, dribbling and rocking with nobody to talk to.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    13th - 20th
    13th - 20th for me ...a season to be proud of. Can’t wait.....
  • Options
    Play offs
    I’d take getting relegation this season if it means the takeover will finally go through. That’s how low we’ve sunk
  • Options
    Relegation
    Down by easter
  • Options
    Runners up
    Having just watch the highlights of the welling and dulwich on YouTube I think we will do well.
  • Options
    13th - 20th
    Think we will just about stay up.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    13th - 20th
    13th-20th
    After reading the Independent article