Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Live Football on TV

Comments

• Options
    Pitch had been covered since Wednesday but of course won't keep everything out.
  • Options
    Info currently on teletext.... Tam Ewing who is quoted is my mate.
  • Options
    Bit late I know......but Norwich v Brum was on Sky earlier. Might be re-run later tonight if you're at a loose end.
  • Options

Wednesday 23rd i meant

It's been rearranged for 30th January.
  • Options

Wednesday 23rd i meant

It's been rearranged for 30th January.
    Yes see that...was 23rd according to Tam...Maybe the kitman couldnt make that day.
  • Options
    For those that don’t check the La Liga and Serie A threads...

Following deals with ITV (La Liga on ITV4) and Premier Sports (Serie A on Free Sports)
    There will be 1 game a week from each league, free to air on uk tv

this week, both on Sunday
    Bologna vs Juventus @ 2.00
    Levante vs Real Madrid @ 7.45
  • Options
    Watching the Hampsters game. Goal of the month/season usually show great footwork or a superb shot but that Antonio last header was sublime. Miles out and generated all the power to bear the keeper. 
  • Options
    This is probably old news, but La Liga TV was launched this month on Sky channel 435 which is showing lots (all?) of live La Liga matches without an additional subscription. 
  • Options
    Re La Liga tv, I think it is an additional subscription channel but as an introduction to the sky platform the first two weeks (this week and next I believe) are free.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Re La Liga tv, I think it is an additional subscription channel but as an introduction to the sky platform the first two weeks (this week and next I believe) are free.
    Ah right, cheers. If they price it sensibly I might subscribe.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Ah right, cheers. If they price it sensibly I might subscribe.
    Believe its £5.99 a month or £11.99 a month with Premier Sports
  • Options

Minsk derby today, anyone know if it can be watched anywhere? 
  • Options
    1-0 to FC Minsk.

Terrible game so far. 
  • Options
    2-0 to FC Minsk, Dinamo are clearly the Charlton in this rivalry. 
  • Options
    Belarussian football is a joke to even Belarussians.  Colleagues of mine this week compared it to Kindergarten levels of sporting ability.  
  • Options
    Ignore the moral and medical madness of actually playing football at this time (also ignore that that Minsk derby that I watched on Saturday was worse than anything Karel Fraeye could dream up) and get ready for another massive weekend in the Belarusian Premier League.

• Options
    Eurosport have picked up the Norwegian league so you can add that to the increasing number of leagues that you’ll be able to watch on UK TV! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just wondered, last night i flicked over to Premier Sports, to try and watch La Liga. It was saying you have to subscribe, i saw somewhere you have to sign up online and put a promo code in, so wanted to see if anyone else has done this? I would assume it will run until they start charging and then it will charge unless you opt out? A bit annoying if you have to sign up to it really when it will only likely be temporary, also i am not that fussed about watching it really.
  • Options
    Just wondered, last night i flicked over to Premier Sports, to try and watch La Liga. It was saying you have to subscribe, i saw somewhere you have to sign up online and put a promo code in, so wanted to see if anyone else has done this? I would assume it will run until they start charging and then it will charge unless you opt out? A bit annoying if you have to sign up to it really when it will only likely be temporary, also i am not that fussed about watching it really.
    So don’t watch it. 
  • Options
    So don’t watch it. 
    Good feedback... cheers very helpful. 

• Options
    You seemed to be working through that problem in your head whilst you wrote that!

In case you, or anyone else, is fussed about watching La Liga here’s how you get it for free during June (make sure you cancel before the start of July if you don’t want to pay for it):

• Options
    se9addick said:
    You seemed to be working through that problem in your head whilst you wrote that!

In case you, or anyone else, is fussed about watching La Liga here’s how you get it for free during June (make sure you cancel before the start of July if you don’t want to pay for it):

Cheers Se9 for a proper response, yeah i was kind of looking at whether thats the only way to do it. still not sure whether it will be worthwhile, soon we have EPL back, i have been watching bundesliga and will have EFL/Charlton when i sign up. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Cheers Se9 for a proper response, yeah i was kind of looking at whether thats the only way to do it. still not sure whether it will be worthwhile, soon we have EPL back, i have been watching bundesliga and will have EFL/Charlton when i sign up. 
    Why don’t you just sign up and watch it (or not) for free for the next couple of weeks?

I might actually keep it after the trial, it’s £5.99 a month vs £25 for BT Sport and I don’t really need German & Spanish football once the English football is back. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:

Why don’t you just sign up and watch it (or not) for free for the next couple of weeks?

I might actually keep it after the trial, it’s £5.99 a month vs £25 for BT Sport and I don’t really need German & Spanish football once the English football is back. 
    I might do, not decided yet. Not even looked at the games/schedule whether it will be worth it. 

BT- As they have the odd Premier league game so i generally have that, also the Champions league.
  • Options
    An incredible amount of football on TV this weekend 

https://www.live-footballontv.com/
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    An incredible amount of football on TV this weekend 

https://www.live-footballontv.com/
    I was saying to someone the other day there is to much now lol, its gone from one extreme to the other 

Now Eurosport have picked up the Norwegian league and it looks like BT have picked up the Turkish League as well, i need about 5 devices

Eurosport 
    Norwegian League

BT Sport
    German Legaues
    Italian Cup
    Premier League 
    Turkish League

Sky Sports 
    Premier League
    Championship

FreeSports
    Portuguese League 

Plus the odd game on Amazon and BBC

then somehow I have to include the Tour Championships next Saturday as well on ITV4