Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Live Football on TV

Comments

• Uruguay have a 19 year old and 22 year old CB pairing who are both making debuts and a GK who has 1 cap.

Neymar and Firminho could have a field day here
  • I hope you ain't back gambling.
  • Brazil v Uruguay live on ITV 4 at 8 tonight

Mate, that clashes with Scotland v Albania on Sky Sports.
  • England vs Croatia just in Sky Sport Football, is it?
  • Fleetwood v Walsall 12:00 Sky Sports or
    Braintree Town v Solihull Moors 12:30 BT Sport
    Bristol City Woman v Liverpool woman 15:00 BT Sport
  • Fleetwood v Walsall have just shown a stat showing that Walsall and Charlton have conceded the most amount of goals in the last 15mins of a game in the League this season
  • Fleetwood v Walsall have just shown a stat showing that Walsall and Charlton have conceded the most amount of goals in the last 15mins of a game in the League this season

Us and Walsall have conceded 9 in last 15 minutes. 5 teams have conceded 7.
    Division average in final 15 minutes is 22.5% - Charlton is 45%
  • Bowyer is on Soccer Saturday.
  • Solidgone said:

Fleetwood v Walsall 12:00 Sky Sports or

No Leeds United today?

I'm cancelling my subscription to the Sky Sports Leeds channel.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2018

Bowyer is on Soccer Saturday.

Just said that we were looking to try and sign Chuks Aneke from MK Dons
  • Solidgone said:

No Leeds United today?

Don't be so hasty my friend, they are live on sky twice in the next fortnight!
  • Solidgone said:

No Leeds United today?

Don't be so hasty my friend, they are live on sky twice in the next fortnight!
    Only twice?

Not good enough!
  • Peterborough losing at home to Bradford.
    Come on Bradford.

Ian Dowie is with him.
    Bowyer should give him some tips on management.

Ian Dowie is with him.
    Tip one: never darken a club's dressing room again ... unless you're planning to take the Nigels or Spanners to oblivion.

Ian Dowie is with him.
    Tip one: never darken a club's dressing room again ... unless you're planning to take the Nigels or Spanners to oblivion.
    Tip two: tell Pardew the same

Only because he used to play for Leeds & they are not on the telly this weekend.
  • Is Premier 1 a subscription channel; i.e. guess its not available on FreeView?

@Chippycafc not sure if you noticed but they're showing Cowdenbeath v Rangers in the Scottish Cup 4th Round tonight
  • Sponsored links:

• Is Premier 1 a subscription channel; i.e. guess its not available on FreeView?

@Chippycafc not sure if you noticed but they're showing Cowdenbeath v Rangers in the Scottish Cup 4th Round tonight

He supports Celtic mate.
  • edited January 2019
    Do we have any games on TV this season?
  • edited January 2019

Is Premier 1 a subscription channel; i.e. guess its not available on FreeView?

Premier 1 is £9.99 and I belive is the company that others the freeview channel freesports.

Although they are not showing that game on freesports but do have there usual matches from Portugal

Match postponed anyway due to a frozen pitch...

Shame... thanks for saving me the hassle of finding a stream

Yes i did thanks (will ignore that rangers idiot who is obsessed with me) 6000 sellout. Cowdenbeath had 3k seats and the other lot 3k terrace tickets. A friend of mine is one of the Cowdenbeath directors, and gave me a lift to the Stirling match a few weeks ago, and we spoke about this game at length.

Be interesting to see the wage difference between the two teams. I suspect the wages of one of the rangers substitutes is more than the complete staff at Cowdenbeath.

Game re-arranged for Wednesday 13th Jan.

Just spoke to my mate the director and Cowdenbeath are pissed off as the game was given the go ahead, the rangers kitman turned up, said he was unhappy with two small patches and it was then called off. The Cowdenbeath groundsman said he would sand it and it would be fine.

If the game is not televised Wednesday Cowden lose 32k....shame would loved to see the cowden defenders get stuck into Defoe especially as one is on loan from Celtic.
  • Wednesday 23rd i meant

Shame... thanks for saving me the hassle of finding a stream
    The stream would have frozen anyway :smile: