Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Igor injury (ed. Again)

Comments

• Options
    61 not 57
  • Options

ozaddick said:

This is what happens when you play football at 58, snap your achilles and it gets infected.

A minor scratch... Walk it off baldy! ;)
    Luckily it's not mine, it's my brothers. The operation to repair the tendon was a success then he went to Ibiza and it got infected.
    Cheeky :smile:
  • Options
    Was intrigued at the prospect of a Taylor/Igor front pair but as usual any source of optimist is neutered at birth. Also a nagging suspicion that the Igor we know and love from his first few months is but a distant memory so I’m maybe not as devastated/resigned to the point of apathy as I would have been. Sorry for Igor though as he seems to be a serial unfortunate when it comes to injury.

No need for the twitter tirade at all although if anyone desperately feels the need they should save it for Reeves and his ilk
  • Options
    The complaint about Igor being injury prone, he was fine until he joined us, and then the disorganised medical team let him and others down, especially the close season when we had no manager and no medical team if I remember correctly and injured players were left to their own devices. Igor has not seemed to be the same since, who's fault is that?
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Both Kashi and Igor suffered an achilles injury and a subsequent Plantar tear. Is this co-incidence? How many clubs have had two players suffering achilles injuries in 3 years? How many clubs have had two players crocked by AT and then PF tears within a year? Something is not right. Not forgetting Jon Fortune who just got the one. (We assume, although he played on while not recovered).
  • Options
    Igor just fuc k off -----enough of players made of glass---nicking a living
  • Options
    We have a recent history of buying injury plagued players and it seems to be continuing
  • Options
    Maybe back in training soon, the hashtag loading seems to be a little clue maybe.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    That is quality; I'll never look at him the same way again!
  • Options

Is that his missus?!!

Christ, oh to be a footballer. He looks like a furby.

By far the best comment ever to grace Charlton life
  • Options
    Seriously are people only just noticing that??? I've been making those comments since he arrived. Thought that was old news.
  • Options

Seriously are people only just noticing that??? I've been making those comments since he arrived. Thought that was old news.

Okay doucher :wink:
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Mrs V is not unpleasant to look at. That is a real fact.
  • Options
    It’s nothing Ivor’s injury just like a niggle I think might have said fosu and Igor injured so he didn’t lose them in transfer window. Good thinking I think.well that’s what I hope.you got to play this Roland ratTo get any players. Otherwise he’ll sell the lot. Shame he can’t sell the club. He’ll sell players cheap but not the club. Thick twat.
  • Options
    Looks like he's done his shoulder, being stretchered off at Walsall now
  • Options
    Poor love.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wasn't even given a foul, poor bloke can't catch a break with us it seems
  • Options
    Being a dislocated shoulder, that’s around 3/4 months so we are talking around February-March
  • Options
    Give him a carriage clock and send him on his way.
  • Options
    Sage said:

Being a dislocated shoulder, that’s around 3/4 months so we are talking around February-March

3-4 months lmao I was back playing football and squash after 6 weeks and it's given me very few problems since.
  • Options
    That sucks for him and his familiy. He was getting close to contention again for the first time since we screwed him up playing him injured.

Not many years left of speed for him.
  • Options
    How long does a dislocated shoulder take to heal in Football Manager? :-)
  • Options
    Thanks Igor, that’s probably it for you at CAFC.
    You’re made of quavers.
  • Options
    I think Vetokele is a very good championship striker. Very disappointed that he, while still coming back is now injured and I’m sure he is gutted.
  • Options
    A real shame, both for Igor (whose contract is running down) and for the club, as we are now light in the striker department.

According to the NHS website "it takes about 12 to 16 weeks to completely recover from a dislocated shoulder. You'll usually be able to resume most activities within two weeks, but should avoid heavy lifting and sports involving shoulder movements for between six weeks and three months."

With Lyle Taylor picking up a 5th booking, it looks like Nicky Ajose will be treading the boards against Bristol Rovers - assuming that he doesn't get injured in either cup game.
  • Options
    It depends how bad - If you can get it back in quickly it shouldn't be too bad - if not you probably will need surgery as the area swells and you are talking much longer.