Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What League Position Are We Going To Finish In This Season?

Comments

• Options
    Will stick with my pre-season prediction: 2nd
  • Options

100% champions

You can still get 50/1
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:

100% champions

You can still get 50/1
    For a reason

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

23rd

I stand by this.
  • Options
    Not automatics as the teams around us have a couple of games in hand and should get the points.

5th or 6th.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Not automatics as the teams around us have a couple of games in hand and should get the points.

5th or 6th.

Games in hand have to be won otherwise they are just a mid week burden, and as the season end gets closer and closer potentially against teams that also need the points just as badly.
  • Options
    There are still a lot of games to play. I think we're good enough for auto based on our squad (if fit).
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:

100% champions

You can still get 50/1
    Just stuck another 20 on
  • Options
    Winning the dub was 80/1 two weeks ago on Sky bet, (a wisely invested 20 quid), following Saturday, @ 25/1. Top two was 25/1 now @ 16/1.

Bookies right more often than wrong, every pre season bet on promotion are currently cash positive, winning it is breaking even.

Making the playoffs 5/2 looking like it covers a good deal of my investments!

I still think Auto is possible, winning it can still happen, we need a few results to go our way no more bloody injuries and keep winning.

CAFC Sunderland any order is worth lots and lots!

COYR’s
  • Options

No question about it.

1st over 100 points and over 100 goals

Win every game and this is still on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2019

5th or 6th.

Plymouth had games in hand galore on us last season and blew the lot missing out on the play offs. Too many midweek away games caught up with them.

I genuinely believe automatic promotion can be done if we can bring in another striker. Oh for RD to realize just how close we are and what a difference an Eaves-like signing could make.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    We have the best scoring duo below the Premier League and we want ANOTHER striker? We need better D!!!
  • Options
    3RD, 2 points off second.
  • Options
    3rd
  • Options
    50/1 at Corals too. Big weekend coming up could see us even closer to the top, Sunderland away at Scunny, Pompey away to Oxford, Luton home to Posh and us at home to Accrington.
  • Options
    85 points in the minimum we need to be in a promotion contest.

35 points out of 54 points is still a tough ask.
  • Options
    We'll just miss out on automatic - 3rd or 4th and we'll win the play-offs :)
  • Options
    edited January 2019

top 6 with a couple of additions

top 2 with a takeover and half a dozen signings

You wrote that back in July.

You're looking bang on course, mate!
    (except for the takeover bit :neutral: )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

85 points in the minimum we need to be in a promotion contest.

35 points out of 54 points is still a tough ask.

We are tracking that the last ten games with a depleted squad.

Get the guys back in, without too many further casualties- add Joniesta

Top two up front for the rest of the season are key imo, opposition are concerned....

You never know ....

• Options
    2 1/2
  • Options
    We will have a better idea on 1 February when the window is closed. A lot of possible negatives before then that the owner could inflict on us.
  • Options

We will have a better idea on 1 February when the window is closed. A lot of possible negatives before then that the owner could inflict on us.

And our opponents. If Sunderland lose Maja without an adequate replacement. If Luton appoint Russel Slade etc ...
  • Options
    We will be 2nd Saturday night
  • Options
    had another couple of quid @ 47's on betfair earlier
  • Options
    i think we lose and draw games that we should of won, against Sunderland that 1st half was awful and we were fortunate not to be further behind the 2nd half however we looked superior. issue is we start too many games how we started sunderland.
  • Options
    2nd