Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How friendly would you be prepare to get with a Millwall supporter

2»

Comments

• Options

I'm open to reach-arounds.

Knew you'd appear you dirty old bugger!
    Is there any other way than dirty buggery?
    Most non spanners take regular showers :wink:
    I'm not liking or lol'ing that :smile:

I encountered one of your lot (when I say encountered what I really mean is 'saw on the same train as me') yesterday on a train journey I took shortly after the RAF fly past. I was en route to Dartford from Charing Cross and he was a nigh on full kit w@nker (in his mid to late 50's by my estimation), and stunk to high heaven.
    Well........... we’re not all like Elfie!
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Another 4 years of hurt for me.

To be fair to her, the cameras during the world cup haven't been slow in showing the beauties from all the other countries but I can't remember any English ones.
    I've noticed that too. If I was promoting English tourism I'd pay for some stunners to fly out and support the team in the next couple of games. It would be amazing value for money given how many potential visitors will be watching the matches. All those viewers/potential tourists will be making subconscious judgements based as much on the fans they see in the stands as on the players running around the pitch.
  • Options

To be fair to her, the cameras during the world cup haven't been slow in showing the beauties from all the other countries but I can't remember any English ones.
    I've noticed that too. If I was promoting English tourism I'd pay for some stunners to fly out and support the team in the next couple of games. It would be amazing value for money given how many potential visitors will be watching the matches. All those viewers/potential tourists will be making subconscious judgements based as much on the fans they see in the stands as on the players running around the pitch.
    Sorted.

• Options

That would hurt.
  • Options

I'd give her 4 years 30 seconds of hurt
  • Options
    Best mate's a spanner and he eats meat. Don't think he eats babies though.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Worked in Deptford in the 60's and most of the other workers were Millwall, some were even sort of intelligent :smiley:
  • Options

Best mate's a spanner and he eats meat. Don't think he eats babies though.

One of the few who doesn’t then!
  • Options

I encountered one of your lot (when I say encountered what I really mean is 'saw on the same train as me') yesterday on a train journey I took shortly after the RAF fly past. I was en route to Dartford from Charing Cross and he was a nigh on full kit w@nker (in his mid to late 50's by my estimation), and stunk to high heaven.
    Did he have a couple of Alsatians with him?
    @Tom of SE9 I'm being bullied. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My wife is from Deptford and all my in-laws are spanners.

They are not all bad - just some of the in-laws!
  • Options
    A good friend is an actual real Millwall supporter.

In every day life, he's a mild-mannered Chartered Secretary who lives in a private road in Bickley, doesn't drink or drive and wears glasses. He gets embarrassed if a woman says anything to him at all. Just a "good morning" from a member of the opposite sex is likely to make him a quivering wreck.

Come match day, he slips into his favourite "no one likes us" t-shirt and changes into a raging lunatic who would see carving his initials in the flanks of a police horse as entirely normal behaviour.

I suppose he's a bit like Clark Kent's evil twin.
  • Options
    I’d go as far as becoming a prison visitor
  • Options
    Despite wishing the club and everything associated with it would disappear down a sinkhole, i do have one very good spanner chum. Unfortunatly he recently said he didn’t feel well enough to go to Russia and on monday he had a heart attack.
    So, the reason the big flag with BONNIE SE9 is not there is cos my mate is in Kings and not well at all.
  • Options

Well........... we’re not all like Elfie!
    I don't wear colours. It could not have been me.
  • Options
    Well... we're all off the hook (those of us who are not already on it that is...)