Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Turin 90 - Moscow 18. Where were you / Where will you be..?

Comments

• Options
    1990- Nearly 20 years old The Plough in Lewisham , I reckon threadkiller and saysomething were there .
    2018- Hotel in puerto portals mallorca , apparently there’s a Croatian family here booooo
  • Options
    1990 a glint in my fathers eye.

2018 having my mates round. Gonna cook up some burgers, some chips. We’ve won every game I’ve watched in my flat and when we played Panama I was round the same mates place. So trying to get all the good luck charms together in one place.
  • Options

1990 a month away from being born
    2018 hopefully Moscow but doubtful more than likely the local where It began with friends, not all Charlton so good to watch a match together.

What time are you thinking of heading off to Moscow?
  • Options
    1990 - 5 years before I was born
    2018 - at home with the family a couple cousins and unless round. Bbq beers and a win (please).
  • Options
    1990 - 36 years old, crowded around the TV in our family hotel business in Bournemouth
    2018 - 64 and semi retired, I'll be at home watching with my wife, ma-in-law, son and nephew with a bottle of Barbera D'Asti or maybe a chilled Verdicchio
  • Options
    90 - 14 - would have been at home in Bexleyheath but sadly my memory is poor and I don’t remember anything. Can remember Platt scoring v Belgium but nothing else

18 - 35 - at home with the family. I want to go out and watch it but equally if we do do amazing things I want to share it with my kids so we can talk about for years to come. If we win I’m straight out and down the pub though!
  • Options
    1990 Just home from honeymoon at Italia 90. Remember the game but not where we watched it! Probably at home in Belvedere.

2018 Had flights booked to Moscow but couldn't get ticket so will be hunkered down at home. In Glasgow.
  • Options
    1990 - 19 years old and in the middle of a week long bout of food poisoning and watching curled up on parents sofa.

2018 - semi final at home watching with wife, M-I-L and my 5 and 7 year olds.
    Final - waiting to see who volunteers to host a bbq.
  • Options
    1990 23 yrs old in the moat house hotel Gatwick, bar was rammed with England fans and two lowly Germans sitting on bar stools right in the middle of the pub

2018 At home, alone coz the Kids don't like me swearing and banging and shouting
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

1990 - 36 years old, crowded around the TV in our family hotel business in Bournemouth
    2018 - 64 and semi retired, I'll be at home watching with my wife, ma-in-law, son and nephew with a bottle of Barbera D'Asti or maybe a chilled Verdicchio

How old is your Mother-in-Law!!!?
  • Options
    1990-Red Barn in Barnehurst
    2018-Home in Herne Bay
  • Options
    1990- Year before I was born.

2018- St.thomas hospital as my son is having an operation tomorrow. Gonna be difficult to not sneak out to a pub or I will most likely be ejected from the ward.
  • Options
    1990 - I was 2 and a half so probably sat on the living room floor trying to eat wooden blocks.

2018 - will be watching in a pub in Nunhead. Depending on how drunk/sad I get might go home and sit on the living room floor and eat pasta.
  • Options
    1990 - 30 years old. At home in the living room.
    2018 - 58 years old. Same living room, Different result.
  • Options
    1990_ A bar in Greece
    2018 _ At home if leave work on time and trains are good, or Harry's bar in City
  • Options
    1990: 32, Watched at home with my Dad who is no longer with us.

2018: 60, Picking my 93 year old mum up and taking her home to watch it with me. I told her to pick what we have for dinner and I will cook as my wife will not be home before kick off. She has gone for steak & kidney pudding so I hope tomorrow’s is not 30c or she will be getting a salad
  • Options
    1990 at home and then ran down to the pub opposite the woolwich ferry for second half and extra time sat on the rdbt by the ferry with loads of others after not knowing what to do

2018 hopefully get back home in time and then be celebrating in Enfield our fantastic victory
  • Options

1990: 32, Watched at home with my Dad who is no longer with us.

2018: 60, Picking my 93 year old mum up and taking her home to watch it with me. I told her to pick what we have for dinner and I will cook as my wife will not be home before kick off. She has gone for steak & kidney pudding so I hope tomorrow’s is not 30c or she will be getting a salad

Yuuummmmm, I have not had steak & kidney pudding in years. Can I come round?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1990 - 16 years old at home, watch with my parents

2018 - In my man cave with my children
  • Options
    1990 - in The Farmers by Sevenoaks station (sadly no longer there) drinking vast quantities of Ruddles County. Left pregnant wife and @Live by the sword at home as he was only two.

2018 - at home in Maidstone with different wife and a nice glass (or two) of a particularly pleasant Barolo
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    1990- aged 20, in the kings arms, Eltham.
    2018- aged 48 will be 50 yards down the road in the chequers.

Edited as didn’t read op properly.
  • Options
    1990 - Aged 11, was in a bar in Almeria on a family holiday
    2018 - Aged 39, will be in Barasti in Dubai.
  • Options
    1990 - 6, first world cup down the pub with some mates at home with my dad.

2018 - 34, either my place or a mates. It's hard to get the right pub which won't have beer chucking retards/weirdo experts who don't support a club.
  • Options
    1990. Pub in Oxford
    2018. Mate's front room in Hong Kong.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

1990 - 24 At my cricket club (Blackheath CC The Rectory Field) as I was for the 1/4 in '86. Never watched another England game there although I'm still a member.
    2018 - 52 At home, loads of friends and my lads friends, barrel of ale, cold lagers, jugs of Pimms and G&T's. Plenty of Fred's (New Eltham Butchers) finest sausages, extensive football playlist and we will party in the garden until very late if we win and will then repeat on Sunday.

1990 a month away from being born
    2018 hopefully Moscow but doubtful more than likely the local where It began with friends, not all Charlton so good to watch a match together.

What time are you thinking of heading off to Moscow?
    saturday morning or friday night if we a.) win tonight and b.) can sort a ticket tomorrow
  • Options
    At home both times
  • Options
    1990 - Aged seven watching it at home in Dartford with Dad. Esso garage Italia coins completed and on the mantelpiece.

2018 - Haven’t decided yet. Maybe the Lord Clyde in London Bridge or at home.