Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Benidorm Police After England v Sweden

13»

Comments

• Options
    Benidorm 1969 told to put my shirt on at gunpoint. My mate dented a parked car he ran into and was thrown in a cell for 24 hours until he paid for the damage. Holiday makers today don't know they're born. :smile:
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Benidorm 1969 told to put my shirt on at gunpoint. My mate dented a parked car he ran into and was thrown in a cell for 24 hours until he paid for the damage. Holiday makers today don't know they're born. :smile:

Ah, the guardia civil under Franco. People today do not, indeed, know they're born :lol:
  • Options

WSS said:

And then surrender.

French have won more battles than any other country.
    Not against us they haven't.
  • Options
    Have been there for a week for the last two years in mid may... Spanish police are great, only piss heads need to worry. The filming was from the strip.... Says it all.
  • Options

Yeah, too true. Got shot at in Belgrade in 1972 just for driving on the pavement. Now people complain about a few taps with a piece of wood.
  • Options

@Chippycafc - I thought I recognised your Benidorm persona :wink:
  • Options
    Careful people, don't forget to condemn Police beating innocent people so Daggs can be sure and not get upset.