Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If

2»

Comments

• Options
    What was a conditional ticket @The Organiser ?

You had the right to buy if you wanted but were not obliged to ?
  • Options
    I have so many images of 66 and Trafalgar Sq. Not sure where I'll watch the final, if we make it, but deffo Trafalgar Sq after, if we win
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

What was a conditional ticket @The Organiser ?

You had the right to buy if you wanted but were not obliged to ?

Through the England supporters club. So I paid out for the tickets back in Jan, but if Engjdbd did not make that stage, I would get my money back (minus a £15 or do admin fee). So if we lose Wed, I’ll get the final ticket money back. Usual way knockout games are handled at tournaments.
  • Options
    Thanks never knew could do that.

Let’s hope you are still there Monday !!
  • Options
    The sad news is that the FA have only secured a handful of extra tickets for the Semi final they've just released and at £578 a pop. Cue a lot of disappointed people.
  • Options
    I will in Menorca with the family, but @nth london addick I love your idea of the Bobby Moore statue.
  • Options
    Trafalgar Square, has to be
  • Options
    And the tickets secured are for supporters on 70 caps plus means you will of had to of done majority of away and home games including friendlies.
  • Options
    @Croydon how was kings head on sat? Gonna pop in there Tuesday for the French game
  • Options

The sad news is that the FA have only secured a handful of extra tickets for the Semi final they've just released and at £578 a pop. Cue a lot of disappointed people.

Cue a lot more episodes of, 'Cant pay, we'll take it away' and 'The Sheriffs are Coming' and the like.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

@Croydon how was kings head on sat? Gonna pop in there Tuesday for the French game

Got there at 2 and it was already 1 in 1 out so ended up in the Wheatsheaf. Walked past after the game though and it looked lively!
  • Options
    one thing if we do win it........then every dick head in the country will be out and about (refer to the on line video's of the bus stop/ambulance car/ikea)......think I'd rather celebrate at home with friends.
  • Options
    Let's get past Croatia first.
  • Options
    I will be in Copenhagen at the start of a Cruise.
  • Options
    Trafalgar square sandwiched between a scum and a Nigel
  • Options
    Anyone seen the video of the lad by London Bridge (I think) sitting on a traffic light doing packet? Taken a leaf out of the Maradona book of celebrations.
  • Options
    I’d have to watch it with my kids.
  • Options
    I was a swan, I'd be gone
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Anyone seen the video of the lad by London Bridge (I think) sitting on a traffic light doing packet? Taken a leaf out of the Maradona book of celebrations.

He’s from Dartford!
  • Options
    I’ll be in the back garden recreating Raheem’s 90th minute winner (fantasy football style) with the kids. Then I’ll be going to lay down to recover from the shock of it all...hopefully!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The 18.13 Eurostar out of Ebbsfleet gets you into Paris for 19.18, could be a giggle.
  • Options

I'd watch the final indoors and simultaneously monitor the takeover thread.

You need to drop the Takeover thread and move onto the Vegan one, much more happening.
  • Options
    I must admit the butterflies really are starting to kick in now. Gonna be really hard to concentrate 2mo during the day