Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup 2018/2019 (In general)

Comments

• Wouldn't mind playing ebbsfleet or maidstone
  • Don't want non league. 10 left for my 92 in the current lot, Macclesfield or Mansfield would do me just fine.
  • Would love to get Hemel Hempstead
  • Let's see where we are at 7:30 this evening
  • Following Welling's unfortunate loss to Woking, would like to see Charlton get them and duly slaughter them.
  • Following Welling's unfortunate loss to Woking, would like to see Charlton get them and duly slaughter them.

That would be torture for me as really want to see Welling v Charlton in a competitive First Team game to end up getting Woking would highlight how close I was to getting my wish
  • An away trip to a London or SE based non league team please
  • sam3110 said:

An away trip to a London or SE based non league team please

Should be an added bonus in the sense we should be on TV if that were to happen

Felt like we'd have been on TV last year had Truro been the home team
  • sam3110 said:

I'm not sure I want us to be on TV, away at a non league side. That has banana skin all over it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Salford away
  • Nightmare - Maidstone for split loyalties and the fact i'd struggle for a ticket in either end these days.
    Dream - York City
  • Tickets for any away match an a local non league ground will be snapped up quickly.
  • sam3110 said:

I'm not sure I want us to be on TV, away at a non league side. That has banana skin all over it!
    Wouldnt be surprised if we see a similar team to the one that faced MK Dons in the League Cup
  • Nightmare - Maidstone for split loyalties and the fact i'd struggle for a ticket in either end these days.
    Dream - York City

Possibly the first person in history to claim their dream cup tie would be York City away!
  • LouisMend said:

Bromley v Charlton is the dream tie we’re all hoping for

Could finally wear a Palace shirt to a Charlton game and show your true colours!!! ;)
    Quality.
  • Home against a much smaller team such as Met Police or Taunton Town.

As long as it's not either home v League 1 or any away match then I'll be happy.
  • Got Peterboro away written all over it
  • huddersfield at home
  • Sponsored links:

• Some good potential away games there

Personally wouldn't mind a bit of Billericay away if they get through the replay.
  • Bromley away would be perfect for me.
    Just not a league one side.
  • What tme is the draw . Is it on the radio

7pm.
    Bbc2
  • Stockport County away

Echo others' thoughts on wanting anyone but a League One opponent
  • huddersfield at home

That's the 3rd round game should we manage to get past rounds 1 & 2.
  • Bromley/ebbsfleet/Maidstone away although our allocation would be tiny, but good chance of on telly and would benefit a local club
  • Dover away would be my dream draw.

Rochdale away would be the worst draw.
  • We'll get pompey away.
  • GD78 said:

We'll get pompey away.

Am going for Scunthorpe | Oldham or Bury at the Valley