Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2018/2019 (In general)

Comments

• Options
    I heard they were going to call it Cockincuntsfield, more PC.
  • Options
    I’d really like a trip to Mansfield but the trains sound a nightmare and I don’t really fancy driving up there.

I’m afraid I’m going to take the easy option and hop on a bus to watch Hampton & Richmond v Oldham, to see if Chris Dickson can reprise his first round antics and Mambo No. 5 can keep them out at the other end.
  • Options
    Hold off booking train tickets, going to be a Sunday game.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

is this 100%?
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Fuck sake, why? So they can do that shite 'goals as they happen' feature on BBC?
  • Options
    atm its a fucking nightmare following charlton a pompey game that may/may not be on, an fa cup game where we dont know when its on and these are games that are 2/3 weeks away
  • Options
    Not sure that's going to be better as the engineering works are the whole weekend.
  • Options

atm its a fucking nightmare following charlton a pompey game that may/may not be on, an fa cup game where we dont know when its on and these are games that are 2/3 weeks away

Thought you were not going Mansfield
  • Options
    BBC have put there games out
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Port Vale v Sunderland is a disappointment from BT Sport!!

They had an endless amount of Non-League ties available yet have gone for the viewing figures
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:

i'm not but as a charlton fan i think its pretty poor when they cannot say when a game will be on when its scheduled for 2 weeks away.
  • Options

clb74 said:

They had an endless amount of Non-League ties available yet have gone for the viewing figures
    They're also showing Maidenhead United v Portsmouth and Hampton and Richmond Borough v Oldham, which sound more interesting.
  • Options
    The first round TV ties brought to you by LG – official TV of the Emirates FA Cup:

Friday 9 November 2018
    Haringey Borough v AFC Wimbledon (7.55pm)
    Live on BBC Two

Saturday 10 November 2018
    Maidenhead United v Portsmouth (12.30pm)
    Live on BT Sport 1

Sunday 11 November 2018
    Port Vale v Sunderland (2.30pm)
    Live on BT Sport 1

Monday 12 November 2018
    Hampton & Richmond Borough v Oldham Athletic (7.45pm)
    Live on BT Sport 1
    http://www.thefa.com/news/2018/oct/25/fa-cup-on-tv-first-round-251018
  • Options

clb74 said:

They're also showing Maidenhead United v Portsmouth and Hampton and Richmond Borough v Oldham, which sound more interesting.
    Yeah am not surprised about either of those to be honest - Why not Met Police v Newport though in place of the Sunderland game to give the former a bit of exposure as a former Works team
  • Options
    with bt having the sunday game bbc do usually do a goals as they go in type of thing, so would not suprise me if it was on a sunday, for the fans attending it would be nice for them to know so they can get a tricky train journey booked happy now @clb74 :wink:
  • Options
    Now that all the televised matches have been announced does this mean our game is on Saturday ?
  • Options

clb74 said:

i'm not but as a charlton fan i think its pretty poor when they cannot say when a game will be on when its scheduled for 2 weeks away.
    Not really if your not going Mansfield it doesn't matter and if your getting the train to Portsmouth is not the same money on the day unless your going from east Croydon then you can get cheaper booking earlier
  • Options

Now that all the televised matches have been announced does this mean our game is on Saturday ?

No,the BBC can move up to 8 games to Sunday.
  • Options

Your not going either
  • Options

Nope
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:

Your not going either
    Shut up.
    How's the fire going
  • Options
    clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Not really if your not going Mansfield it doesn't matter and if your getting the train to Portsmouth is not the same money on the day unless your going from east Croydon then you can get cheaper booking earlier
    point taken wont comment on another game/charlton related event unless i'm attending.
  • Options

clb74 said:

Your not going either
    Shut up.
    How's the fire going
    Done me duty
    Asked the fireman if they wanted a cup of tea
  • Options
    clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Your not going either
    Shut up.
    How's the fire going
    Done me duty
    Asked the fireman if they wanted a cup of tea
    Good man.
  • Options
    clive said:

The first round TV ties brought to you by LG – official TV of the Emirates FA Cup:

Friday 9 November 2018
    Haringey Borough v AFC Wimbledon (7.55pm)
    Live on BBC Two

Saturday 10 November 2018
    Maidenhead United v Portsmouth (12.30pm)
    Live on BT Sport 1

Sunday 11 November 2018
    Port Vale v Sunderland (2.30pm)
    Live on BT Sport 1

Monday 12 November 2018
    Hampton & Richmond Borough v Oldham Athletic (7.45pm)
    Live on BT Sport 1
    http://www.thefa.com/news/2018/oct/25/fa-cup-on-tv-first-round-251018

Pompey lose against Maidenhead, we lose against Mansfield and our match can be rescheduled for the Saturday of the 2nd round matches!
  • Options
    I didn’t know she is pregnant.

No wonder Nabby is off his game a bit.
  • Options
    Regarding Portsmouth is there any under 21 action that weekend
  • Options

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

point taken wont comment on another game/charlton related event unless i'm attending.
    I just think it could be worse we could be playing someone like Plymouth or Sunderland waiting to book cheaper trains
  • Options
    clb74 said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

I just think it could be worse we could be playing someone like Plymouth or Sunderland waiting to book cheaper trains
    of course, crossed wires.

under 21 internationals?
  • Options

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

of course, crossed wires.

under 21 internationals?
    One of me mates said there's no u 21 fixtures the weekend of Portsmouth would that leave us with only 2 internationals