Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2018/2019 (In general)

Comments

• Options
    10 years since we had Waghorn on loan...
  • Options

10 years since we had Waghorn on loan...

Don't time fly when you're wallowing around in the lower reaches of the leagues...

Good goal though.
  • Options
    Southampton and throwing away two goal leads.

Name a more iconic duo.
  • Options
    Backed Southampton, luckily bet365 settled the bet when they went 2-0 up
  • Options
    Danny ‘interesting’ Murphy.
  • Options
    What channel is this on ?
  • Options
    BBC1
  • Options
    Tomori looks a good prospect, well he ever get in the Chelsea first team though?
  • Options
    edited January 2019
  • Options
    Murphys a right cunt slagging center half’s off and all score there pens fuck
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And jeans prick
  • Options
    How to go from hero to zero in a few minutes. Step forward Redmond who after scoring a cracking goal and playing well misses a one on one and takes a shocking penalty.

Good game.
  • Options
    Well I’ve learned tonight that David Nugent and Richard Keogh haven’t retired as I’d thought.
  • Options
    Waghorn is a great player for that level. Strong, intelligent, good on the floor and in the air, I thought he played really well.
  • Options
    He's had a decent career at Championship level. Always found it a bit harsh when he's criticised for his stint with us, he was 18 and not much experience.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

He's had a decent career at Championship level. Always found it a bit harsh when he's criticised for his stint with us, he was 18 and not much experience.

Some of our other loan signings around that Pardew/Parky period have gone on to have decent careers too, the likes of Greg Halford and Martin Cranie
  • Options
    This should feature pretty much every club owner and manager in the top two or three divisions. Mugging off the cup for a good twenty years now.
  • Options
    Accrington pitch is disgusting
  • Options

Accrington pitch is disgusting

Not as disgusting as some of their players
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    McManaman is a poor commentator, not heard him much but he does not know what he is talking about.

Called Scott Malone, Sam Malone

When talking about Harry Wilson he said he is highly rated at Liverpool and has played a number of 1st team games(he has played 1 FA Cup match for them)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

McManaman is a poor commentator, not heard him much but he does not know what he is talking about.

Called Scott Malone, Sam Malone

When talking about Harry Wilson he said he is highly rated at Liverpool and has played a number of 1st team games(he has played 1 FA Cup match for them)

Luckily my mate called him out back in Liverpool in those far off Prem days.
  • Options
    AS down to ten men
  • Options
    Bogle had to take the red card then.

How Smyth could roll into the area and claim a penalty tho is beyond me
  • Options
    Smyth looks quick. Sykes is an arse of a player. Accrington cloggers have battled on a terrible pitch. Derby deserve to win but made hard work of it.
  • Options
    May have to mute my tv bloody MILLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  • Options
    Millwall fans still think it’s funny to give the camera the middle finger.
  • Options
    Haha
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Keeper blaming defence, but he should have done better it went under him
  • Options
    1-1 now.

Decent goal by Gregory to be fair.
  • Options
    Video all over twitter of Millwall and Everton fighting before the game at Surrey Quays. One Everton fan was knifed by a Millwall fan and has a huge cut down the side of his face.