Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best places to watch football on Saturday?

Comments

• Options
    Limegrove shopping or Surfside at 10am.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Hardy's in Greenwich

Watched the Panama game with @Clem_Snide in there. Was a decent atmosphere, wasn’t jammed packed either.
    Is it still open from the street side? Only seen it from in the market. Or are we talking about a different Hardy's?
    I went to see Tunisia there and it was completely boarded up and had to find a different pub. He can't be talking about the same place as us surely
    Admiral Hardy in the market Greenwich - closed
    Hardy's on Trafalgar High Road - open
  • Options
    Tonbridge Angels stadium was good , built a marquee by the pitch and was rammed must have been 300 + in there, was great atmosphere in there and pints £2.50, Jugs £10, will continue to go there from now on.
  • Options

Tonbridge Angels stadium was good , built a marquee by the pitch and was rammed must have been 300 + in there, was great atmosphere in there and pints £2.50, Jugs £10, will continue to go there from now on.

Sounds good.
  • Options

Hardy's in Greenwich

Watched the Panama game with @Clem_Snide in there. Was a decent atmosphere, wasn’t jammed packed either.
    Is it still open from the street side? Only seen it from in the market. Or are we talking about a different Hardy's?

Are you thinking of the Admiral Hardy?

Hardy's Freehouse is on Trafalgar Road. About half a mile from Greenwich town centre (right near Maze Hill station).
  • Options
    O' Neills in Bromley is the best if you like it rowdy.
    Absolutely mental in there, but take ID or you'll not get in.
    I tried to upload a video from last night without success, but it was epic.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

addick05 said:

All being well Freeland's Tavern in Bromley; great atmosphere last night.

My local, I've watched most of the games in there. Guvnor is a good chap.
    Have known the guvnor (Gregg) for some time, great bloke and as we are regulars often saves us a good seat. Sadly he and his family will be departing for pastures new shortly. They are opening a micro-style real beer pub in Hayes.

• Options
    One of the local options for the residents of Medway is the command house. There is a video doing the rounds on social media of what happened last night. Pretty disgraceful behaviour however one of my mates features brining some wwf flavour to proceedings

Google command house fight

I'll be indoors for this one, air conditioning, big screen TV and a few pals
  • Options
    Carter said:

One of the local options for the residents of Medway is the command house. There is a video doing the rounds on social media of what happened last night. Pretty disgraceful behaviour however one of my mates features brining some wwf flavour to proceedings

Yeh tempted to find a more local and quieter pub than the one I'd planned to go to in Rochester
  • Options
    Ill be in The Red Barn in Barnehurst on Saturday. Been a quality atmosphere in there so far and they serve two pinters.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Carter said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg7CihrxkDM
  • Options
    Landscape people, landscape.
  • Options
    Amsterdam for me.
  • Options
    Carter said:

F*** me.

Looks like 2 for 1 night at the Appleby horse fair!!
  • Options
    clive said:

Carter said:

£50 for a table as well I heard.
  • Options
    clive said:

Carter said:

Disgraceful behaviour, filming in portrait.
  • Options
    So embarrassing!
  • Options
    Vermin
  • Options
    From behind the sofa
  • Options
    clive said:

Carter said:

Christ - what a bunch of chavs. Probably only had 2 pints of fosters each.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

clive said:

Carter said:

Why do people want to video this nonsense?
  • Options
    Carter said:

This is now, and sadly for the majority who managed to behave, no longer an option. The pub will never be showing football again under the current management and I don't blame them at all.

Shame the local shitcunts who can't handle their booze, packet and sun or have the emotional intelligence to deal with Colombia scoring have shown why Medway has the reputation it does. Because of a dozen dribbles of semen that should have ended up on their mothers face

I've had the full story from one of my mates who features in this video and all the others now doing the rounds and happily it also means retribution will be sought, no doubt in another pub packed full of people who don't want to be involved in something like this
  • Options
    That cheap shot is sickening

Definite tinkers can tell by the hair and clobber
  • Options

clive said:

Carter said:

Why do people want to video this nonsense?
    To keep an eye on you nicking the half empties off the table.
  • Options

Definitely can tell by the barnets.

Proper cunt for the punch from behind. Cowardly
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

They are not from the traveller community. Just like to behave like they are and dress like it. The guy who got knocked out from behind is from a family who will go looking for the bloke who did it and one of the wonders of social media is it's astonishing how many people are willing to grass up their scumbag mates

Honestly not everyone in Chatham is like this however any sporting event being televised brings out all the local dickheads. FA cup final, boxing, the Ashes wasn't a problem because these maggots can't grasp the concept of it.

The real problem is these arseholes will think it's a badge of honour shutting this down, or making a pub close early because they can't have a drink and be part of it without lobbing beer, throwing a glass or spitting at someone.

Fucking mooncups
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    So what actually started it?

Don’t get that kind of behaviour in Maidstone (winky face)
  • Options
    Carter said:

Dizzle said:

They are not from the traveller community. Just like to behave like they are and dress like it. The guy who got knocked out from behind is from a family who will go looking for the bloke who did it and one of the wonders of social media is it's astonishing how many people are willing to grass up their scumbag mates

Honestly not everyone in Chatham is like this however any sporting event being televised brings out all the local dickheads. FA cup final, boxing, the Ashes wasn't a problem because these maggots can't grasp the concept of it.

The real problem is these arseholes will think it's a badge of honour shutting this down, or making a pub close early because they can't have a drink and be part of it without lobbing beer, throwing a glass or spitting at someone.

Fucking mooncups
    Plastic pikeys then? Plenty of those around now unfortunately.

Fantastic use of mooncup by the way. Hats off to you :smiley:
  • Options

Ill be in The Red Barn in Barnehurst on Saturday. Been a quality atmosphere in there so far and they serve two pinters.

Might be down there too.
  • Options
    The Command House (pub in the video above) have announced they'll be showing no more football during the world cup. As per usual minority of twats ruin it for everyone else.