Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland, Or someone who thinks their clever cancelled Christmas ( sorry kids breakfast)!

124»

Comments

• Options
    cafcfan said:

Bacon, fried egg, coffee, pancake stack, sauce bottles, yogurt, etc stress balls projectiles are available.
    My favourite? A nice Valley chef's hat with the phrase "Bringing Fresh Ideas To The Table" helpfully included.

https://1001stressballs.com/food-and-drinks/c-11

I wonder how the aerodynamics of the fried egg compare with a frisbee? Be good to be able to cover a bit more of the pitch with missiles, and being flat they would have to be picked up rather than being kicked into touch. Would also show up well on press photos (one of the downsides of the taxis!)

Is the plan for the club to still provide the breakfasts but to charge the players a commercial price for them? Or to cut staff and not offer even that option? Anyone ITK?

I also wonder how the cost of extra stewarding / additional police for a "protest match" compares with the money saved by cutting the breakfasts? I assume we are talking about something of the order of about 50 breakfasts per training day?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

HarryLime said:

What has Kehone done other than overseeing a trench being dug in Eltham. Get rid of him and the money saved on his wages pays for some breakfasts.
    Job done

He also has a great big f*ck off company car paid for by the club.
    Just hope the twat is shown the door when the take over happens. Would love to witness him get his marching orders and throw some fcuks into him
  • Options
    Will this food be cut?
  • Options
    So buying some porridge, melon fruit bag and an orange juice from McDonalds for breakfast is deemed to be shoving crap into their bodies?

Who'd have thunk it
  • Options
    What is a melon fruit bag?
  • Options
    Addickted said:

So buying some porridge, melon fruit bag and an orange juice from McDonalds for breakfast is deemed to be shoving crap into their bodies?

Who'd have thunk it

Porridge is disgusting though.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Who'd have thunk it

how much sugar do you reckon goes into that porridge?
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Which part of 'melon', 'fruit' and 'bag' are you struggling to comprehend? :wink:
  • Options
    edited June 2018

When queuing up for a £5 ticket for the Shrewsbury match, the queue was long as you would expect, I got chatting to a feller who said he wasn't a Charlton fan but his 14 year old son was in the cafc academy. He said two premier clubs were interested in his lad But he would prefer him to stay at Cafc for now because the coaches were good and the traveling was ok.
    The guy also said IF the ownership wasn't sorted out soon, he could see a mass exodus by the more talented youngsters.

I don't think the guy was a Billy liar, but the breakfast issue does show that hell has no fury like a football owner scorned.
  • Options
    The club should issue the kids with LVs at the very least.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It's not good, but let's be honest, if the young men were at school, uni or work, I don't think they would be getting a free breakfast.
    Especially if said school, uni or business were losing £10M pa.
    Sorry, to piss on your corn flakes.

Sorry your missing the point, piss on the first team cornflakes not the minimum wage employees. Secondly manage the club property and you would not have this problem.
    Properly.....oops
    But ‘your’ is ok?
  • Options
    Russel Slade worked so hard at Sparrows lane to have the free breakfast buffet laid out by 9am.
    Russel would always get to the training ground by 7.45am where he did his utmost to make sure the young players would eat a healthy breakfast by only cereal, porridge and fruit being left after he had finished.
    Karl Robinson, the soft lad replicated this procedure.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Which part of 'melon', 'fruit' and 'bag' are you struggling to comprehend? :wink:
    I comprehend all the words in isolation but they don’t make much sense put together like that.

Is there other fruit than melon in a plastic bag?

Is it a bag made from the skin of a melon fruit?

Is it a bag of pieces of melon?