Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR behind closed doors Friendly 7th July

Comments

• Options
    Up the football league we go.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Ferryman said:

Ferryman said:

Phillips

Dijksteel Bauer Pearce Page

Marshall JFC Dawkins Fosu

Taylor Igor

Subs

Maynard-Brewer, Sarr, Aribo, Malony, Lapsie, Ajose, KAG, Morgan, trialist

Team is about the strongest 11 we have (apart from Aribo for Dawkins) & unless any of them leave I expect this 11 to start v Sunderland.
    I'm logged into Valley Pass, where's the game?
    Oggy Red said:

Anyone watching this game on Valley Pass?

Saw about 3 minutes then lost the feed, hasn't come back. Should of known better..
    QPR has a live feed on their website also, I believe I've read.

I'm in Marseille at the moment and I have to go out soon.
  • Options
    1-1
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Fantastic save from Phillips there
  • Options
    How are so many of you seeing this?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Valley Pass
  • Options

That was quality from Igor

It was, thought he lost the chance and should have hit it 1st time, but he done really well
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Valley Pass
    QP ha ha's site....
  • Options
    VP
  • Options
    Scores also being reported on flashscores app. Worth downloading if you’ve not done so already. Scores always come in faster than bbc etc...
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Sage said:

Have we lined up with a flat 442, with Dijksteel at centre back or how have we gone?

Yeah I think so, though I think I might be behind the live stream due to some technical difficulties. Morgan is wide on the right and Fosu looks to have more freedom to roam and come inside from the left. Taylor has looked to drop off on the left and track back, sometimes interchanging with Fosu.

I'm still not convinced a flat 4-4-2 suits this team particularly well, especially with our midfield (or lack thereof). That's not going on this game, but just looking at our squad as well as our run in last season. But time will tell.
  • Options

Scores also being reported on flashscores app. Worth downloading if you’ve not done so already. Scores always come in faster than bbc etc...

Although they have the 1st goal as Fosu when it was Taylor
  • Options
    I dream of one day seeing Anfernee Dijksteel play in midfield. I bet he'd be well good at it.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Valley Pass
    QP ha ha's site....
    Did you hear that there pass is £15 for all the friendlies,

Ours is £6.50 for a month(which covers all tbe friendlies)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Dazzler21 said:

Which one is Seb?

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Who's Nicky Ahozay? Lol
  • Options
    You can pay for one match - on charltons on my screen only has the full season option??
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Sage said:

Have we lined up with a flat 442, with Dijksteel at centre back or how have we gone?

Yeah I think so, though I think I might be behind the live stream due to some technical difficulties. Morgan is wide on the right and Fosu looks to have more freedom to roam and come inside from the left. Taylor has looked to drop off on the left and track back, sometimes interchanging with Fosu.

I'm still not convinced a flat 4-4-2 suits this team particularly well, especially with our midfield (or lack thereof). That's not going on this game, but just looking at our squad as well as our run in last season. But time will tell.
    It’s still largely a squad built by KR to play 4-2-3-1, but I think trying to play that formation with a possession based style only makes it harder to build a team that can challenge for promotion. Might be different with a big budget where we can fill any position with top players for this level.

What formation would you rather see?
  • Options
    Why does the commentator keep pronouncing Ajose as if he is Spanish
  • Options
    edited July 2018

You can pay for one match - on charltons on my screen only has the full season option??

You pay for the 1 that says 12 monthly.
    Its £6.50 a month then cancel after the friendlies before the 2nd month payment
  • Options
    2-2
  • Options
    Desmond after a Washington goal
  • Options
    That's total class from igor and 2 assists from gosh, really hope we keep both.