Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

£54 million Euro millions - if you won it

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
How much would you give Charlton - if any.

And what would you want for your money

Comments

• Options
    £2 Million & a job nothing too strenuous though, possibly PA to my Dad...!

P.S. How did England's No2 do last night then Arf...?
  • Options
    very little to charlton if i'm honest. maybe later in life, but not now.

i'd be very boring and make sure friends and family were seen alright. I'd be a nice pad in Majorca, and spend most of my time taking friends and family on holidays and generally swanning it up around the world, staying in decent hotels that haven't got a team of energetic happy happy people trying to convince me to play water polo and rifle shooting.
  • Options
    dad -who's your dad then Iain Dowie -

Saved a penalty believe it or not. Although we did lose 5-1 at fault for 2 goals - but made a few decent saves.
  • Options
    I hate those places where they try and make you join in....*Look, I just want to lay here drinking beer, now b*gger off*...
  • Options
    Would have to sort the family out, a mill each would suffice. Then buy a massive pad somewhere abroad & go live out there with my mates. Buy a bar or something to give us all something to do.

I'd give Charlton enough to pay off Holland, Hughes and Marcus Bent.
  • Options
    Arfur: If i'm completely honest, I'd give them nothing - nish, zilch, zero.
    In days gone by I would've done, but now it's such big business anything less than £20mill would barely make a ripple. Also I'd begrudge it going on over-inflated wages to be paid to people who basically don't deserve it. That's not a direct criticism of our player particularly, just footballers in general.
    If I won that much I'd organise a massive do for everyone i've ever known - with free beer for all (even you!)
  • Options
    [cite] Off_it:[/cite] Also I'd begrudge it going on over-inflated wages to be paid to people who basically don't deserve it. That's not a direct criticism of our player particularly, just footballers in general.

So would I. I'm too much of a fan, and seeing how much of my money was wasted on toot would just depress me.
  • Options
    I'd give Murray £5m to be spent ONLY if we were relegated.

It'd be more fun buying a non-league team and seeing what you could do with them, though, like Fisher's owner has.