Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Diego Maradona - hospitalised after Nigeria game

1235»

Comments

• Options

Milk powder.
    That UHT shyte on FIFA's flights is disgusting.
    Amazing he's only in economy.

It’s sure not Stevia.
  • Options

Milk powder.
    That UHT shyte on FIFA's flights is disgusting.
    Amazing he's only in economy.

Aeroflot certainly has improved it's in flight service
  • Options

Can't believe someone doesn't understand "He's one of our own" in the international context, as opposed to club context.

This, was so clear ' one of our own ' with reference to Gazza is because he is English and also much loved

As for Maradona, despise the person. Before my era so maybe i dont know how good he was but looks to me Messi/ Ronaldo would blow him out the water. Maradona did perform in the world cup where they have failed but club level the others have smashed him imo.

Still wouldn't wish anything on him.

Ronaldo was better than both Messi and Cristiano
    All about opinions my friend, i thought Ronaldo (Brazillian) was quality but Messi and Ronaldo are on a different level to anyone, again in my opinion
    Bobby Moore was better than all of them.
    He was one of West Ham's.
  • Options

Nah he’s Charlton just played for West Ham
  • Options
    In a scathing attack on Argentine television, Maradona claimed Harry Kane “threw himself down” for the penalty that gave England the lead, insisting the striker was not fouled.

Lol maybe you done to much coke there Diego you fat cheating prick
  • Options
    Reeks of somebody totally past it who can't handle not being center of attention anymore and desperate to stay in the limelight in some way.

Wouldn't give stories like this a second glance to be honest it's exactly what he wants.
  • Options
    Don't criticise him, he has a drug problem and as such can't be held responsible for any of his actions.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Fat wanker.

And that's coming from a fat wanker.

Portly has got a softer ring to it mate, don't be so harsh on yourself :wink: .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    his heart must be hanging on by a thread.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    Hmm I wonder why he’s supporting Colombia so vehemently.......?

• Options
    Valley11 said:

Dave2l said:
    Hmm I wonder why he’s supporting Colombia so vehemently.......?

Obviously trying to get a BOGOF on his next coke purchase
  • Options

has anybody asked how diego feels? or the Argentinian people

They are probably more upset abot their bankrupt Econoomy and their failure to win wars in their own backyard.
    Their economy is better than it was 15 years ago. Back then, you could get a bottle of premium malbec, and a couple of doorstep fillet steaks and all the trimmings for less than a tenner. Mmmmmm. Love Argentina!

However, much like the Scottish there's football bants to be had. They dish it out, but take it back as well... had a proper "discussion" with one fella... Several Quilmes later we were besssshhht friendsssss
  • Options
    He was responsible for his actions when he cheated, he is responsible for his drug taking, he is responsible for his comments now.

Great footballer. Horrible racist scum of a human being.

That is what should be writ on his tombstone.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Addickted said:

Fat wanker.

What about the wanker bit?
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Addickted said:

Fat wanker.

Obese is closer to the truth
  • Options
    Addickted said:

RedChaser said:

Addickted said:

Fat wanker.

What about the wanker bit?
    We've never met so I'd have to ask @SoundAsa£ but anyone who's taken our plight to the madman's back yard has my respect :wink: .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

RedChaser said:

Addickted said:

Fat wanker.

As you can see I openly accept and celebrate my human weaknesses.

Perhaps you could learn something from me - have you thought of group therapy? :wink:
  • Options
    Addickted said:

RedChaser said:

Addickted said:

Fat wanker.

As you can see I openly accept and celebrate my human weaknesses.

Perhaps you could learn something from me - have you thought of group therapy? :wink:
    So this is not it..?
  • Options
    Maradona has single-handedly propped up Colombia's economy for the past two decades so no surprise he's been forthcoming with comment.
  • Options
    He's certainly greasier than your average greaseball... Fuck the shertbert snorting cheating Argie twat!
  • Options
    I can't imagine this will do much to ease his nasal activities.

Argentine legend Diego Maradona has been appointed manager of Mexican second-tier club Dorados de Sinaloa.

The 57-year-old World Cup winner played 91 times for his country between 1977 and 1994 and also managed them from 2008 to 2010.

His last club job was with Al-Fujairah in the United Arab Emirates, which ended in April.

Mexican newspapers claim Maradona had been hired to replace Francisco Gamez, who was sacked as coach on Thursday.
  • Options
    Two timer