Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

John Motson Has Come Out

...as a Chelsea fan!!
After years of avoiding any real allegiance to a club apart from a soft spot for Barnet he has now revealed that he's been a Blue all along.
Always got the impression he was Spurs tbh.

Disappointed.

Comments

• never liked him. Now i know why.
  • That's a surprise
  • Riviera said:

Come on it's 2018 FGS! Why should this matter? Don't know why it's even been reported to be honest. Thought we'd all moved on. Just hope the media leave him and his family alone.

It's far worse than that mate.

Chelsea ffs
  • Just the one club then
  • edited June 2018
    There was that scurrilous News of the Screws article in 1983 about him heading up a particularly nasty firm of Chelsea, even the Headhunters doffed their caps to Mad Motto and his mob. Of course it was denied and legal action threatened and got swept under the carpet. NotW published a retraction on page 45 a couple of months later I believe.

Seems there was no smoke without fire...
  • There was that scurrilous News of the Screws article in 1983 about him heading up a particularly nasty firm of Chelsea, even the Headhunters doffed their caps to Mad Motto and his mob. Of course it was denied and legal action threatened and got swept under the carpet. NotW published a retraction on page 45 a couple of months later I believe.

Was he fighting against the Barry Davies Millwall firm?
  • I popped out myself this afternoon.
    That was more a combination of hot weather and very short shorts.
  • "I popped out myself this afternoon.
    That was more a combination of hot weather and very short shorts".

Your Honour...
  • There was that scurrilous News of the Screws article in 1983 about him heading up a particularly nasty firm of Chelsea, even the Headhunters doffed their caps to Mad Motto and his mob. Of course it was denied and legal action threatened and got swept under the carpet. NotW published a retraction on page 45 a couple of months later I believe.

Was he fighting against the Barry Davies Millwall firm?
    I heard it was Des Lynam and the tottingham tash clan
  • Sponsored links:

• Always thought he was Barnet. Is this another of those, everyone's got to have a Prem team things.
  • plastic sheepskin