Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Grove Park Station

2»

Comments

• Options
    bobmunro said:

Yeah come on guys, that shop was a mahoosive part of my life and I've got some awesome memories up there that I shall cherish forever and all yous wanna do is take the piss.

Only bants Rob :)
    I know mate, I's only joking
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

I'd give that a miss Seth, stay on the South Circular towards Hither Green. Left at the lights towards Lewisham Crem, right down Whitefoot Lane, left at the New Tigers Head, straight on and into Bromley :wink: .

The New Tigers Head was demolished some time ago. Now luxury flats.
  • Options

Aaaaaaanyway........

Had another, better look this morning now that the OB weren’t there.......and the puddle of blood that I saw yesterday is clearly the old red floor paint that has come though the now worn grey paint that’s gone over it.

I wondered why nothing was getting reported.....

Morse I ain’t :smiley:

I could've told you that, from my time up the in the sweet shop next door
    You should have kept it, blokes just sold the freehold of that and the shop next door for £1.2m to national rail.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Aaaaaaanyway........

Had another, better look this morning now that the OB weren’t there.......and the puddle of blood that I saw yesterday is clearly the old red floor paint that has come though the now worn grey paint that’s gone over it.

I wondered why nothing was getting reported.....

Morse I ain’t :smiley:

I could've told you that, from my time up the in the sweet shop next door
    You should have kept it, blokes just sold the freehold of that and the shop next door for £1.2m to national rail.
    Doubt it, it was owned by Spacia