Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Teams you like international edition

2»

Comments

• Options
    Uruguay and Argentina

For the combination of great talent with cynical gamesmanship
  • Options

A.B.E

Why? Simple question - not looking for an argument
    Nothing more than sporting rivalry, got absolutely nothing against the English and I’m happy living here (I’d leave if I wasn’t) but put an England shirt on and I just want you to fail.

Cunts
  • Options
    Holland - Was a big fan of the Van Basten/Gullit team and liked them ever since (great kit too)

France - Despite being a corrupt wanker now, Platini was one of my favourite ever players. Only saw him play once in the football league centinery game at Wembley. Was superb and rightly got the MOM. I also love the country and want to live there at some point.
  • Options

A.B.E

Why? Simple question - not looking for an argument
    Nothing more than sporting rivalry, got absolutely nothing against the English and I’m happy living here (I’d leave if I wasn’t) but put an England shirt on and I just want you to fail.

Cunts
    The reason we don’t get so worked up is because we know that when you pull a Scotland shirt on you WILL fail.
  • Options
    England
    Hungary
    Croatia

• Options
    edited June 2018
    See my list on the teams you hate list. Anyone playing them.

Tbh I think I either hate a Country or couldn’t care less. Don’t think I’ve ever liked another Country other than in the aforementioned scenario for 90 mins.

I’m honestly a lover not a hater in normal life.

Re the Germany shouts, I totally get the respect, how could you not. But like them?? Just picture Andreas Muller’s poncy pose after that pen in Euro 96 and you’ll soon come to your senses.
  • Options

Tbh I think I either hate a Country or couldn’t care less. Don’t think I’ve ever liked another Country other than in the aforementioned scenario for 90 mins.

Re the Germany shouts, I totally get the respect, how could you not. But like them?? Just picture Andreas Muller’s poncy pose after that pen in Euro 96 and you’ll soon come to your senses.

Yeah I agree like is SUCH a strong word. Grudging respect is the best I can muster for anyone not England.
  • Options

As others have said, for me it’s respect rather than like when it comes to Germany. To me, they’ve always just seemed like a better version of the England team.
    I make you right about Möller in 96 though. Prick.

Given the choice of any team (other than England) to win, I wouldn’t choose Germany, but I would if the only alternatives were Brazil or Argentina.