Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fans Director.

2»

Comments

• Options

I wouldn't vote for Jean Huelin !

Fanny Fanackapan gets my vote.

Boo

Say no to Fanny, vote Jean
  • Options
    #VoteVince
  • Options

Say no to Fanny
    Is there something you'd like to tell us, Henry?
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

The Trust would be best to nominate someone. The nominated person could be voted on via the Trust's exsisting voting processes

They could get together a list of names and run a new survey.
  • Options

Say no to Fanny
    Is there something you'd like to tell us, Henry?
    It’s nothing his wardrobe hasn’t been telling everyone for fifty odd years :wink:
  • Options

This feels a bit like part 2 of your forum wars debate.

Bog off.

Who was that comment directed at canters?
    Not you mate. The OP
  • Options
    Should it happen, good luck to anyone that has to do the administration and oversee the count. All depends how the potentially new board structure is set up, director's responsibilities now are significantly different now than they were during the role's previous incarnation.
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Should it happen, good luck to anyone that has to do the administration and oversee the count.

• Options
    _MrDick said:

#VoteVince

Hi Vince :wink: .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That would still require a recount!
  • Options

ignoring the OP's attempt to start an argument I think electing someone from just the Trust members could be seen as being inclusive and surely it needs to be open for any season ticket holder to put themselves forward. There are plenty of good candidates out there who are maybe not trust members. It worked well in the past - Wendy Perfect, Ben Hayes, the late Craig Norris - all did good jobs in my opinion.

As did the original....... Mick Gibbet......great fella is Mick.
  • Options

Should it happen, good luck to anyone that has to do the administration and oversee the count. All depends how the potentially new board structure is set up, director's responsibilities now are significantly different now than they were during the role's previous incarnation.

Which Count are we talking about :smirk: .
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Which Count are we talking about :smirk: .
  • Options
    Should have said number of votes cast shouldn't I
  • Options

ignoring the OP's attempt to start an argument I think electing someone from just the Trust members could be seen as being inclusive and surely it needs to be open for any season ticket holder to put themselves forward. There are plenty of good candidates out there who are maybe not trust members. It worked well in the past - Wendy Perfect, Ben Hayes, the late Craig Norris - all did good jobs in my opinion.

Mick Gebbett was the third VIP director.
  • Options

Steve Clarke was the original VIP Director
  • Options
    I'll do it.

If you cannot vote for yourself then I'm going for Covered End.
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

Steve Clarke was the original VIP Director
    An interview with Steve Clarke is featured here.

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/communication-with-charlton-fans-is-key/