Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jeremy Corbyn backs idea of putting fan on the board at Charlton

Comments

• shine166 said:

shine166 said:

holyjo said:

Redrobo said:

Assume you are going to vote for the politician that would be be best for Charlton and/or football.

Based on actual statements, who would that be and what have they said?

Not the one who does next to nothing about the rampant anti-Semitism in his party and is a friend to terrorists.
    Would love to have you explain how he is a friend to terrorists a phrase you now bandy about .
    I doubt that very much but since you asked

"Jeremy Corbyn has vowed to continue talking to terrorist organisations Hamas and Hezbollah, in comments that threaten to further destabilise his leadership ahead of the local elections.

The Labour leader refused to denounce the groups in the wake of calls from Jewish leaders, the Israeli Ambassador and members of his own party to distance himself from those with anti-Semitic views.

He has previously referred to the organisations as "friends", despite both being declared terrorist groups by the EU and America."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/01/jeremy-corbyn-under-pressure-to-denounce-friends-hamas-and-hezbo/

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/06/theresa-may-accused-of-double-standards-over-terrorism-funding

more "what about-ism"
    ok keep spouting the anti semetic bollox and ignoring my question, seems to be the Tory way !

May cant be a 2 faced terrorist funding cunt.... because you said corbyn was first lol. Funny how even the intelligent people on here come across like fucking morons when politics is involved.
    I never mentioned May, you did.

I'm no fan of May or the Tory party either but this thread is about Corbyn, the friend of terrorists.

But I was asked for evidence of his friendship with terrorists and provided it.

Unsurprisingly, for the cult of Corbyn, that was immediately dismissed.
  • Redrobo said:

Redrobo said:

Redrobo said:

Assume you are going to vote for the politician that would be be best for Charlton and/or football.

Not the one who does next to nothing about the rampant anti-Semitism in his party and is a friend to terrorists.
    Ah, I can see you are struggling to understand the question.

I am not talking about Arsenal or Millwall supporters, but football in the wider context.
    If he's not able, or willing, to deal with serious issues like the rampant anti-Semitism in his own party and is so deluded that he's willing to ignore the misogyny and homophobia of the terror groups he befriends then I doubt he is capable of bringing about any real change in football, not that he'll ever, thankfully, be elected.

So it's a moot point about a click bait campaign endorsed by a man who ignores racism, homophobia and misogyny in his political allies.

Have you understood?
    Whoosh!
    Ok, clearly you haven't.
  • edited June 2018

shine166 said:

shine166 said:

holyjo said:

Redrobo said:

Would love to have you explain how he is a friend to terrorists a phrase you now bandy about .

"Jeremy Corbyn has vowed to continue talking to terrorist organisations Hamas and Hezbollah, in comments that threaten to further destabilise his leadership ahead of the local elections.

The Labour leader refused to denounce the groups in the wake of calls from Jewish leaders, the Israeli Ambassador and members of his own party to distance himself from those with anti-Semitic views.

He has previously referred to the organisations as "friends", despite both being declared terrorist groups by the EU and America."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/01/jeremy-corbyn-under-pressure-to-denounce-friends-hamas-and-hezbo/

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/06/theresa-may-accused-of-double-standards-over-terrorism-funding

more "what about-ism"
    ok keep spouting the anti semetic bollox and ignoring my question, seems to be the Tory way !

May cant be a 2 faced terrorist funding cunt.... because you said corbyn was first lol. Funny how even the intelligent people on here come across like fucking morons when politics is involved.

I'm no fan of May or the Tory party either but this thread is about Corbyn, the friend of terrorists.

You didnt prove anything, you linked a report that asked for him to appologise... I didnt read any proof of his terrorist ties
  • shine166 said:

shine166 said:

shine166 said:

holyjo said:

Redrobo said:

more "what about-ism"

You didnt prove anything, you linked a report that asked for him to appologise... I didnt read any proof of his terrorist ties
    Despite him calling them friends?

More evidence of Corbyn's labour party's anti-Semitism

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/books/2016/sep/13/the-lefts-jewish-problem-corbyn-israel-and-antisemitism-dave-rich-review
  • shine166 said:

shine166 said:

shine166 said:

shine166 said:

holyjo said:

Redrobo said:

more "what about-ism"

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/books/2016/sep/13/the-lefts-jewish-problem-corbyn-israel-and-antisemitism-dave-rich-review
    In a modern world youre considered anti semitic if youre anti zionist, I am considered anti semitic for supporting Palestine and boycotting isreali products made on stolen land.

More deflection.

Read the tweets and the review and comment on them.
  • Vile person, hope he never sets foot at the Valley
  • Sponsored links:

• The anti-Semitism apologist and friend of terrorists can fuck off

Don't know why this is been flagged as abuse the man is a complete cock and so fucking anti english its beyond belief, please kindly come no where near my club ta.
    Pretty sure it was his idea to make St. George's Day a national holiday. :smiley:

Don't know why this is been flagged as abuse the man is a complete cock and so fucking anti english its beyond belief, please kindly come no where near my club ta.
    Pretty sure it was his idea to make St. George's Day a national holiday. :smiley:
    some of his views though? that to me seems like a ploy to get votes, similar to telling students they can have everything
  • of course Jezza dont support terrorists ----the cart load of pics of him with Adams and McGinnis during the IRAs bombing campaign were fake news by the Mail as was him and Red Ken calling a meeting with them at Islington Town Hall in the early 80s and the certificate on Macdonalds desk at Westminster from the IRA thanking him for his support ----all smears .
    What a good job dear Diane changed her hair style or she still would be supporting them
  • Howells said:

Sheesh, a politician who ignores *insert whatever’s relevant* in their political allies. Whatever next?

Pretty heavy things to ignore, no?
    Absolutely but when Teresa May is doffing her cap to dignitaries from Saudi Arabia, as a female, is she not ignoring her ‘sisters’ who are denied basic human rights simply because they have vaginas? I’m not a raging Corbynista I’m just trying to balance it out. The bottom line is all politicians will turn a blind eye to whatever we may find unacceptable if it fits their own ideology or there’s some payback for them. No one is whiter than white in that murky, corrupt world.
    Right, but you're clearly trying to deflect any attention away from JC, like many others have by bringing in may, boris, even jeremy hunt gets a mention?
    This is a really mundane tactic.
    There is a tory bashing thread for that, so if you must then by all means go over there.

There is a huge number of Charlton fans who despise corbyn for a varying number of reasons.
    If 'the man of the people' thinks he will enjoy a nice day out by the thames watching us play then he'll most likely get a shock when he turns up.
  • edited June 2018
    Huge number.
    Rampant.
    We have a collection growing.
    Can anybody source an original Clarice Cliff 'obviously'?
  • seth plum said:

Huge number.

More top class content from you, seth.
  • edited June 2018

shine166 said:

holyjo said:

Redrobo said:

more "what about-ism"
    Compared to you trying to forward someone else's position as his own.
  • Howells said:

seth plum said:

Huge number.

More top class content from you, seth.
    Thank you, very gracious.
  • Sponsored links:

• Please can we keep this thread going for 100 pages as it is a very amusing way to start the day.

It is also further incontrovertible evidence that talking politics on essentially a footballing website on a hot day is not necessarily a good thing.

Oh, yeah, sure. Because no one else, ever, had ever thought of that before. So, pretty sure it wasn't "his idea".
  • Howells said:

Howells said:

Sheesh, a politician who ignores *insert whatever’s relevant* in their political allies. Whatever next?

Absolutely but when Teresa May is doffing her cap to dignitaries from Saudi Arabia, as a female, is she not ignoring her ‘sisters’ who are denied basic human rights simply because they have vaginas? I’m not a raging Corbynista I’m just trying to balance it out. The bottom line is all politicians will turn a blind eye to whatever we may find unacceptable if it fits their own ideology or there’s some payback for them. No one is whiter than white in that murky, corrupt world.
    Right, but you're clearly trying to deflect any attention away from JC, like many others have by bringing in may, boris, even jeremy hunt gets a mention?
    There is a tory bashing thread for that, so if you must then by all means go over there.

There is a huge number of Charlton fans who despise corbyn for a varying number of reasons.
    If 'the man of the people' thinks he will enjoy a nice day out by the thames watching us play then he'll most likely get a shock when he turns up.

No, the point I was making was that ALL politicians will undoubtedly have bedfellows that some people will be offended by dependent on their own views but I get it, to certain people Corbyn is the devil incarnate. I also get that, on here if you don’t automatically join in with the bashing you’re deemed as a commie and left wing scum by some on here regardless if that’s the case or not.

As for you telling me which threads I can post on, if I must, well you can politely fuck off.

• Howells said:

Howells said:

No, the point I was making was that ALL politicians will undoubtedly have bedfellows that some people will be offended by dependent on their own views but I get it, to certain people Corbyn is the devil incarnate. I also get that, on here if you don’t automatically join in with the bashing you’re deemed as a commie and left wing scum by some on here regardless if that’s the case or not.

As for you telling me which threads I can post on, if I must, well you can politely fuck off.

Just out of interest, as I am not trying to get involved in your discussion with a fellow poster, is it possible to tell someone politely to eff off?

“Corbyn receives a warm welcome in SE7”
  • shine166 said:

shine166 said:

shine166 said:

shine166 said:

shine166 said:

holyjo said:

Redrobo said:

more "what about-ism"

In a modern world youre considered anti semitic if youre anti zionist, I am considered anti semitic for supporting Palestine and boycotting isreali products made on stolen land.

More deflection.

Read the tweets and the review and comment on them.

Sorry I thought we were playing a game, because every time you say youre posting proof corbyn is anti semitic... you dont. Just because labour supporting barry from rochdale is a mentalist that says the holocaust is made up, doesnt mean corbyn agrees with him.
    Something I never said but carry on deflecting.