Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SUNDERLAND AWAY 2018/19

1235»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2018

so probably by KO c700/750 (walk ups and the like)....very reasonable turnout IMO given it's a 12.30 live sky game + throw in the state of the club at the moment and the likely starting 11 etc.

They used to get good crowds for public executions too.
  • Options
    andyg90 said:

Think I may have been possessed earlier today. Ticket and valley express purchased. No logical reason why I'd agree to get up at 3:30 on a Saturday, go to bexleyheath where the drunks are probably still out and spend pretty much the entire day on a coach for 90mins of football.

Get a 486 to Charlton it runs all night and will probably get you there in about 30 mins that time of morning. Bit of extra time in bed and 2 less hours extra farting around un-necessarily on the coach.
  • Options
    https://www.readytogo.net/smb/forums/pure-football.86/

By the way have a look at our forum and join in the banter.

By they way F off is the standard welcome and not an insult to all visiting fans. Always in jest but for some reason it has become a standing joke, so don't be offended.
  • Options
    You are very welcome.
    Prefer Sunderland to Newcastle if that helps.
  • Options

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/forums/pure-football.86/

By the way have a look at our forum and join in the banter.

By they way F off is the standard welcome and not an insult to all visiting fans. Always in jest but for some reason it has become a standing joke, so don't be offended.

Will have a gander but dont sign up to other forums soz, good luck for the season other than when you play us.
  • Options
    For any addicks travelling up tomorrow we received the following kind offer via our museum email for a pre match drink,

Sunderland fans museum, north bridge st, SR5 1AP Saturday morning, open from 9am and serve alcohol. All charlton fans welcome

@charltonnick and I will be popping in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For anyone using the Metro tomorrow .. the system is closing between 19.30 Sat and 11.00 Sunday for an 'upgrade .. be aware
  • Options

For anyone using the Metro tomorrow .. the system is closing between 19.30 Sat and 11.00 Sunday for an 'upgrade .. be aware

Thanks for the alert. Only one section is closing at 19.30, I think the section between Newcastle and Sunderland is open until 22.30