Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Teams you hate international edition

Comments

• France top the list for me with Scotland a close 2nd
  • the jocks have got to be top of the list - i mean it wasn't just 1 or 2 but quite a few had gone out and bought iceland shirts for the visit of England aswell as argentina shirts.
  • Scotland and Ireland. Always want them to lose whenever they play.

Wales I have to like as I'm 50% sheep botherer by nature of parentage.
  • Ireland
  • Uruguay - all day long.

Has there ever been a striking pair like Suarez and Cavani, that you would like to systematically beat the shit out of.

Defo a pair of petty thieves in a previous life - horrible pair.
  • Republic of Ireland.
    Argentina.
  • Republic of Ireland.

Strangely don't mind Scotland at all. A lot of the Unionists among them actually want to see England do well.
  • Republic of Ireland.

Strangely don't mind Scotland at all. A lot of the Unionists among them actually want to see England do well.

majority that i have met don't really care about Scotland and hate the tartan army
  • Republic of Ireland.

majority that i have met don't really care about Scotland and hate the tartan army
    Exactly that mate.
  • Argentina - Cheating Scumbags.
  • Sponsored links:

• Agreed. They have steamrolled into my top 10.
  • Animals, as Sir Alf might have said.
  • Back to your cockroach infested shanty towns, you cheating, Colombian drug baron sons of a thousand whores.
  • Assuming we're all adding Colombia yeah?
  • Columbia , we should never play them filthy mugs in a friendly ever dirty fuckers
  • Colombia absolute scum . Should be banned from the next world cup .
  • Colombia horrible South American team - thought they had more class about them then tonight anyway fuck em!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2018
    Russia. Any of them in any sporting endeavor.

Neymar (plus any other player who continually fakes injuries)

Ronaldo (or any other player who spends a lot of time in the mirror)

New England Patriots (cheaters)

NY Yankees (entitled twats)

• Definitely Columbia (DCB)
  • re: Colombia: I agree there's a cynical side to the game played in S America, but come on, it's not like we haven't seen similar tactics at times from Italy or Spain; how did Greece win the Euros a while back? Were they even worse than Tunisia?
    They were aggressive, fouled a lot and did some play acting. We could have been playing Oldham or Tranmere. And their dives were nowhere near the standards set by the Crystal Palace Diving Academy.
  • Assuming we're all adding Colombia yeah?

Be rude not to.
  • Just mentioned in the other thread I would like to withdraw my hate for Iceland from the OP. Very classy tweet from them regarding Columbia.

One thing we have all learned this world cup is how disgusting, dirty, faking cheating scummy THUGS the continent of south America (in a footballing sense) are. Columbia, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, the lot of them. It's like they are playing a different sport to Europe, Africa and Asia. FIFA needs to have a long hard look at the sport in that continent because it ain't football down there.

What did it say?
  • Just mentioned in the other thread I would like to withdraw my hate for Iceland from the OP. Very classy tweet from them regarding Columbia.

One thing we have all learned this world cup is how disgusting, dirty, faking cheating scummy THUGS the continent of south America (in a footballing sense) are. Columbia, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, the lot of them. It's like they are playing a different sport to Europe, Africa and Asia. FIFA needs to have a long hard look at the sport in that continent because it ain't football down there.

What did it say?
    "Well done England. We know how much this means to you, to win in this way. It’s nice when a team gets what they deserve. The Colombians sacrificed honour and dignity and disgraced their country. They could learn a little from the Icelanders, the Koreans or the Nigerians. #ENGCOL"
  • As much as I try, I can't hate Scotland, even though I know the majority of em hate us.

I'm with you; the Scots, Welsh and NI just deserve our sympathy and/or apathy. In any event, they're not "international" as such, more intranational. Them having their own teams is like France/FIFA allowing Corsica or Brittany to compete separately. It should be knocked on the head. They are not proper countries.