Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fixtures Out Tomorrow - Sunderland Away first game

Comments

• Options
    Redrobo said:

I have now had a chance to have a good look at the fixtures and to be honest I can’t see us losing a game.

Not quite sure about us being the League One Invincibles, especially as we'll be lucky to field eleven players if Roland carries on.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I’m out in Spain on holiday, have booked a flight out to Newcastle on the sat, night out then back to Spain on the Sunday ...
  • Options
    Tough first game. Before the rest of the division kicks off, we'll either be top or bottom.
  • Options

@clive @ElfsborgAddick i doubt it but anyway of bringing the train fares down currently £111 return

Try https://splitticketing.trainsplit.com/timetable_fares.aspx not checked fully, but looks like cheapest return atm starts at £62.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Accrington looks expensive, 92 return to Preston with a group discount. All train prices are the same - anyone know if cheaper will be made available? I thought it was usually about 3 months in advance, Stanley is 18/8

elfs will get that cheaper, look out for a thread.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

I’m out in Spain on holiday, have booked a flight out to Newcastle on the sat, night out then back to Spain on the Sunday ...

I’m away in Zante and I won’t be interrupting my holiday for a night on the toon.
  • Options
    If we have the mid-table season we look like we are going to have, Burton at home on a Tuesday night in March could be threaten the lowest attendance since the 80s for a home league game.
  • Options

@clive @ElfsborgAddick i doubt it but anyway of bringing the train fares down currently £111 return

Unlikely fares will come down,i have managed to book £93.00 return on Grand central but travelling up Friday & returning Sunday.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

If we have the mid-table season we look like we are going to have, Burton at home on a Tuesday night in March could be threaten the lowest attendance since the 80s for a home league game.

God loves an optimist.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Wow, that is committed to the cause. Personally I would have found a local pub and watched it with a few San Michaels on the go.

If I had a flat cap, I would doth it in your direction. Fair play.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    These set of fixtures I think are quite kind to us near the start of the season. Not much travelling at all really and enough home games there for us to be able to at least think we will be able to get some points on the board...
  • Options
    12.30 kick off?
  • Options
    Glad we're away over Xmas as working again.
  • Options
    found cheaper train tickets see new thread.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
  • Options
    Time to draw up my predictions... Nah not before I know who we have on board!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Time to draw up my predictions... Nah not before I know who we have on board!

Syd Cheeseright and Headphones Norman will be on board out of Kings Cross if that helps
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Accrington looks expensive, 92 return to Preston with a group discount. All train prices are the same - anyone know if cheaper will be made available? I thought it was usually about 3 months in advance, Stanley is 18/8

Advance fares are being released about 6 weeks in advance on some routes due to the recent timetable fiasco,but it looks like it will be about £50.00 return via Preston on an advance ticket.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

CAFCTrev said:

God loves an optimist.
    Im an atheist.
  • Options
    Am I correct in saying it's a 12.30 kick off...if so be careful what trains you book. I have seen it on one fixture list at that time. Not sure if it is why that time has been posted. Surely sky haven't had their say slready.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Am I correct in saying it's a 12.30 kick off...if so be careful what trains you book. I have seen it on one fixture list at that time. Not sure if it is why that time has been posted. Surely sky haven't had their say slready.

its on sky
  • Options

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11719/11409918/sky-bet-league-one-fixtures-201819-sunderland-host-charlton-on-opening-weekend
  • Options
    I'm in Turkey for the Sunderland game so I'm well pleased it's on sky.
  • Options
    clive said:

RedPanda said:

Advance fares are being released about 6 weeks in advance on some routes due to the recent timetable fiasco,but it looks like it will be about £50.00 return via Preston on an advance ticket.
    Thank you. I think Virgin have had sales the last 2 Julys as well.

I’ll hold off then @Stewart but I’ll keep a close eye on it
  • Options
    Ok thanks I am on 12hr days anyway that day so does not effect me. I was concerned people may not be aware who were booking train tickets.
  • Options
    Home to Shrewsbury - can't wait to give those nasty little timewasting kick-it-if-it moves muppets a going over (on the pitch of course)!
  • Options
    Shame ones i will miss which i was looking forward to : Sunderland Away (following week already agreed to go Newcastle away with my spud mate)
    Pompey away - I am at butlins weekend for mates birthday

potentially ones i will go to: Blackpool, Coventry, Peterborough, Fleetwood, Bristol Rovers.
  • Options

If RD stills owns us I will be boycotting so don't care

#notapennymore

Have you said that before ?
  • Options
    First quick look but planning i will be doing Sunderland, Luton, Oxford, Wycombe & Coventry.
    Plus another 2/3 of Bristol Rovers, Rochdale, Doncaster, Fleetwood & Bradford.