Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fixtures Out Tomorrow - Sunderland Away first game

Comments

• Surprised that they're doing a League One game so early in the season despite Sunderland being in that League now
  • Away to Coventry on boxing Day, seems like it's been a few years since we;ve had a home game on boxing day...

Walsall at home NYD
  • Who cares!

Off pitch dramas mean this season is a write off already!

Do you like the songs of Leonard Cohen?
  • on holiday in Devon for the first game, so either Plymouth away or away to someone hard to get to like Sunderland as I'd be missing it anyway.

Yes !!..
  • Cheapest way to Sunderland?
  • Scunthorpe A on a Tuesday night. One of those games a points scheme will be vital

Don’t look a bad run in if anything is on it
  • Avoiding relegation?
  • Scunthorpe A on a Tuesday night. One of those games a points scheme will be vital

Gillingham last away game, piss up.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2018

Scunthorpe A on a Tuesday night. One of those games a points scheme will be vital

Gillingham last away game, piss up.
    Relegation party
  • Lot of tough away games early on in the season. Sunderland, Southend, Bradford, Scunthorpe, Luton
  • Away to Sunderland 4th August, away to Accrington 18th August, talk about a contrast!

Both Blackpool fixtures (Blackpool and Fleetwood) in winter and after the lights have finished, which is disappointing.

Burton midweek, that's disappointing

At Coventry on Boxing day?

Plymouth away in April sounds good for a West Country break though...
  • Rochdale at home last game of the season. I hope they show us the same courtesy as we did & let us win our final game to stay up......as we will lose our final away game against fellow relegation & local rivals Gillingham & will need the 3 points.
  • Given that Gillingham, Luton, Wimbledon, Peterborough, Wycombe, Oxford and Southend are in this division, how the fuck can we get Coventry and Walsall as our 'local' games on boxing day and new years day?!
  • Surprised that they're doing a League One game so early in the season despite Sunderland being in that League now

not sure if there is a PL programme that weekend or not
  • Gutted about Burton midweek

Pleased no home game on Boxing Day

not sure if there is a PL programme that weekend or not
    PL season starts a week later.
  • Given that Gillingham, Luton, Wimbledon, Peterborough, Wycombe, Oxford and Southend are in this division, how the fuck can we get Coventry and Walsall as our 'local' games on boxing day and new years day?!

On Boxing day, Wimbledon are home to ....PLYMOUTH!

Someone is taking the piss

EFL hates us......
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2018
    Good possibility that the Sunderland home game which is 3rd fa cup day, then it's a fair chance that will be moved to midweek, with the mackems looking forward to Newcastle at home.
  • So with the Sunderland game being on sky that will be the 4th competitive game shown on the box.

They can’t stay away.
  • @clive @ElfsborgAddick i doubt it but anyway of bringing the train fares down currently £111 return
  • @clive @ElfsborgAddick i doubt it but anyway of bringing the train fares down currently £111 return

Have you tried Chris Grayling?
  • The opening game kicks off at 7.30pm Beijing time so it's perfect for me. IIRC the last time I've seen us win on TV it's that home game against QPR. So long ago...
  • Easter weekend has worked out perfectly! Most of my mates live near oxford. Oxford away on good Friday. Birthday Easter Sunday. Home game Monday.
  • You look at that fixture list and nothing has any real excitement factor or a buzz and something to look forward to .
    Plenty of excrement factor in this most dull of ditchwater leagues .
    Fuck off Roland and League One
  • edited June 2018
    Accrington looks expensive, 92 return to Preston with a group discount. All train prices are the same - anyone know if cheaper will be made available? I thought it was usually about 3 months in advance, Stanley is 18/8
  • You look at that fixture list and nothing has any real excitement factor or a buzz and something to look forward to .
    Plenty of excrement factor in this most dull of ditchwater leagues .
    Fuck off Roland and League One

yep, look at the list and nothing excites. Anyway, until Roland fecks off it doesn't really matter.