Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Tunisia

Comments

• Options

Personally Think Stones is an error waiting to happen, I’d prefer a more experienced defender there. We’ll see

Harry Lennon? :wink:
  • Options
    All we need is james corden to make an appearance and the whole bingo card will be full House
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    bloody hell. piss off Big Sam.
  • Options
    I want analysis not this shit ffs.
  • Options
    Anyone know anything about this surprise midfielder, Bareth Gale? Nice moustache.
  • Options

Can't argue at all with that lineup. Spot on from Southgate.

I'd argue with Young but that's it.
  • Options
    Engerland, Engerland, Engerland.....let’s have it boys!!!!!
  • Options
    On account of my World Cup pontoon teams include Russia and Portugal as well as England I fully expect us to hit at least 5 goals tonight to speed me even further towards busting by the time the second round of games are played...
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Well the World Cup journey is about to kick off for another 3 or 4 matches.

Wondering how long it will take us to realise Harry Kane isn’t Neymar, and Sterling isn’t Messi, in an England shirt. I’ve still got the horrors of Kane at the Euros coming back to me!

0-0 or 1-0 at best. But a very real chance of us being turned over as per classic England at a big tournament
  • Options
    Should’ve thrown Sven in the river off that Chinese restaurant boat at regents park when I had the chance for not picking bent

I do like Rio he talks a fair fight and seems honest in his assessment

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Fucking hell we are getting beaten up by a plague of midges. Probably sent by Putin.
  • Options

Ticking hell we are getting beaten up by a plague of midges. Probably sent by Putin.

Getting the excuses in early...
  • Options
    What did the BBC show? i was watching the ITV London news live from the Bermondsey Flag Estate.
  • Options
    KGB at it again they've just released a plague of Elfs midges onto the pitch. :wink:
  • Options
    love a bit of Lynam proper presenter
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Tunisia will presumably have 11 men behind the ball and make it difficult with no space.
    We'll need to get round the back as always.
    2-0 to England in a tight and not very exciting game.
    Any win is fine by me as I'm sure Germany, Spain, Brazil and Argentina are thinking.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Might not matter tonight but playing Walker as a defensive player rather than an attacking full back is bizarre. Southgate must feel Trippier is the best player in the attacking role ?

Young couldn't cross with his left foot in recent matches yet plays as the left wingback?

3 years ago i predicted Stones and Gomez for CB for this tournament ! Poor Joe has had his career stalled because of injuries and Stones is man city's 4th choice CB when Company is fit.
    Good luck England, you will need it to go further than the round of 16.
  • Options
    Come on England, show the rugger buggers how to win a game.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

What did the BBC show? i was watching the ITV London news live from the Bermondsey Flag Estate.

A spoof look into the future after winning the tournament next month.
  • Options
    All set for the first 0-0 of the tournament
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The butterflies kicking in now. Nothing like watching England in a World Cup on a lovely mid summers night. Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more.
  • Options
    Henderson Alli and lingard in midfield. Must be the worst ever
  • Options

We've had Gerrard, Scholes and Lampard before and it got us nowhere. All about how the team gels.
  • Options

No, that was Gerrard and Lampard.
  • Options

Carlton Palmer...
  • Options
    Geoff Thomas ...
  • Options
    COME ON ENGLAND!
  • Options
    Early goal to settle the nerves, just like the Iceland game
  • Options
    This must be the game Sterling comes good.
    2 goals from 37 is poor. He is lucky to be given more chances. Fill your boots Raheem.